199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "That Which We Destroy" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
brendadylan27

what is going about about the rumours Brenda may die?! Brenda has such a huge fanbase why would they kill her off? Why would Shannen Doherty agree to that?! I'm not happy about that.

Posted at
ChoppedNSkrewed87
1 posts

I really really that the writers don't break Silver and Dixon up. The show is amazing but truthfully, the chemistry between Silver and Dixon/Navid and Adrianna is what's making the youth keep watching. The other cast members are great too but the power couples of the show keep our eyes glued to the television. Please don't make them break up!

Posted at
mya

whats the name of the guy namomi kissed?? he soo hott

Posted at
1 posts

Um, that was Ozzie, a character in the show.

The actor's name is Michael Trevino.

Posted at
Liz

Is that the youngest Lawrance bro that plays Harry Wilson's long lost son?

Posted at
Carla

Please.... Dixon&Silver forever!

I agree with ChoppedNSkrewed. Annie&Ethan? Boring!!!

I love Ad... even more now she's with  Navid, and he's a totally sweetheart. and... whats happens to Ad? pregnated?

Silver&Dixon rule! The are so great together.... I hate that stupid  cheerleader.... Please writters! dont do any stupid thing!

Posted at
chrissy

I love Annie & Ethan together... I am not too sure why everyone is against it.  But with that being said, I would not be upset if they were not together anymore... and the same goes with Dixon & Silver and Adrianna & Navid... I just want everyone to remember that we are only just finsihed episode 11 of the 1st season if the couples stayed together then we wouldn't have much of a show to watch in future season! :)

Lastly, I cannot wait to see what is going to happen with Sean, Harry and Tracy... I don't think there was ever a long lost son and this is some kind of trick that Tracy came up with and hired Sean!  (just my opinion!)

Posted at
Breelynn

Christy....that's an interesting idea about Tracy tricking Harry about Sean. I never even thought about that. I have been trying to figure out who Sean is working with and who he called and maybe you're right maybe it's actually Tracy.

As far as Silver and Dixon are concerned, I think it is kind of early in the show to expect a happily ever after and last night Dixon was trying to connect to his heritage and the cheerleader just happens to be black. Hmm... I don't know but I bet there is trouble brewing there.

I don't remember Adrianna hooking up with Navid or anyone to end up pregnant. Did I miss something?

Anyway, the drama, the break ups, the lying, cheating and backstabbing are why we love the show so I agree with Christy....let the romance problems begin! lol

Posted at
Breelynn

Oops, I meant Chrissy....sorry. I hate making mistakes.lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.