Jewish? In 2x21 he made a reference about his bar mitzvah and rabai. 

But him being indian was a big SL in season 1 and was refrenced a lot with her parents and with A. So why did the writers randomly make him jewish? 

that just shows that the writers suck even more than the GG writers.

Btw, who else thinks that after 2x15 every episode was boring?

i thought 2x01-2x03 were AMAZING. and then after that all the rest were pretty good. and then 2x14 was really really good as well too, but then after that every other was really boring imo, and i thought the finale was going to be so good, but it was kinda bad too.... just my opinion

but im still kinda pissed off about how the writers forget important things about their characters.

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

I thought he was croatian?

Posted at
Love 90210
Actually. He mentioned his barmizfah (sp?) in s1 as well. He mentioned it a couple of times. He's Persian
Posted at
264 posts
Gossipxoxo

The guy in real life isn't persian though. Just Navid.

Posted at
Jacob

Navid is Persian, aka from Iran, but he also happens to be Jewish. Iran has one of the largest populations of Jewish people after the US and Isreal. Yet, there are a lot of reasons why a Jew wouldn't want to be living in a predominately Muslim country where there own President denies the Holocaust.

Posted at
Jacob

Navid is Persian aka from Iran, and also happens to be Jewish. Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations outside of the US and Isreal. Still, there are many reasons why a Jewish family would not want to live in a predominately Muslim country where there own President denies the Holocaust.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.