Eric Hochberger
109 posts
Hochberger

Discuss the "We're Not in Kansas Anymore" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
9021-YES!
3 posts

I can't wait to watch!!! See everyone back here right after the show tonight!

Posted at
Mrs. David Silver

I have been waiting so long for the return of 90210. I can't wait to see what Andrea has been up to.

Posted at
Dylan McYay

Sorry to disappoints, Mrs. David Silver, but Andrea isn't coming back... she and Jesse must be settled somewhere with Hannah and their other kids, haha.

Posted at
9021ohhh... ohhhh

Mrs. DS you are an idiot. No one caers about Andrea.

Posted at
leggo my eggold

Man I can't wait to see Ryan Eggold tonite. He is a very good actor AND SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!  

Posted at
d'oh-erty

We're Not in Kansas Anymore. Seriously, that's the best they can do ?  LOL.  Episode title aside I am pumped for the new 90210. YEAH BABY

Posted at
Joe

(Sorry I accidently posted this in the wrong place before)

Did you see Hannah Zuckermann Vasquez?  Would she actually be in High School yet?  I loved when the teacher said, "What, is that girl 30?"  Totally a reference to Gabrielle Carteris' (the original Andrea Zuckermann) age in the original 90210.  Hopefully that means we will see Andrea (and god forbid, Jesse) in the new 90210 soon!  Love it!

Posted at
Houston
1 posts

We are watching the new 90210.  We are trying to figure out who the parents are to the new cast.  Can someone help us out?

Posted at
Joe

Rob Estes plays Harry.  He was on Melrose Place back in the day.

Lori Laughlin plays Debbie.  She was on Full House.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad