alison

I feel like i may have missed out on something, but the last i know is that liam beat him up after he set his boat on fire. Where is he now?

Posted at
2537 posts
Meeny

hell, prob? i wish.

Posted at
patty

he's probably in hospital or something. or maybe he died o:

Posted at
boxing kangaroo
Dont know. Dont care. As long as he's far far away from the characters of 90210
Posted at
FahdiFreddi

I had a dream about this boy Jasper from 90210 and he is persuasive and sweet i swear he had me saying yes to letting him in my house , and going places with him :/ i know creepy right but the thing was the main reason i was doing is because hes so needy and so am i i just want someone to want me back like he did and i know it sounds wierd but i was pretty bummed when i woke up from the dream ughh.........

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

You have me wondering this, but he was probably just written out like every other character that has not appeared on the screen lately. 

Posted at
Sasha..
@Fahdifreddie i know exactly what u mean.there is something about jasper that draws u to him. The way he speaks how he is lost in his own world,and his beautiful eyes. XD but i dnt think he is coming back to 90210 but u never know
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.