Navid, Liam and Silveeerr :)

Posted at
joax

IVY, IVY and IVY!!!!!!!!!!! love yeah gillian!!!!!!

Posted at
PrinceBass
21 posts
Princebass

mines was always dixon but i loved him more with silver cuz out of the girls i loved her too but then she changed her style and got boring but still is a favorite of  mines. i wish they would get back together to me they make the best couple in the show.

then navid and adriana (im sorry i know this isn't a favorite couple's thread but i just loved them too lol) i love how adriana was with navis their story is just perfect i love the whole pretty girl with the sorry looser/nerd thing lol im a geek like that. but yeah i dont like how she's trying to sing though i dont know cuz it left navid's character on the sidelines she should've just stayed in school and learned more acting and let us watch her and navis grow stronger i love their relationship.

naomiis that girl i thought id hate but just love haha she's just pure funny entertainment and the bytch in her makes the drama good lol but i feel bad for her with the whole teacher thing ohpe they get him next episode *winks* LOL!!

liam ehh i dont know i dont like him i think i've always hated the whole "badboy having a tough life" thing im just over it so i can care less about him.

annie ehh lol guess i feel the same way but dont dislike her as much as liam.

and the character i really dont give a damn about lol and i dont think really makes the show are teddy and ivy ohh and that new dude oscar i think ughh i just cant stand them especially teddy he's just unecessary. sorry cant stand him and he looks too old to be in high school to me lol idiots the writers better right him off since silver isn't with him no more. *crosses fingers* XD

Posted at
rox
Ivy Naomi Oscar and Liam ! they make the whole show exciting !!
Posted at
Janelle
Male: Dixon always has been always will be Plus Tristan Wilds is totally sexy:) Female: Silver when she was different and didnt care what people thought about her. Ivy: because shes laid back but also knows what she wants.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad