betticlare
6 posts

Well, i buy MI5/Spooks Seasons 1-9 from BigtimeMart site.So initially I was skeptical about ordering from this site. I did my research and decided to purchase MI5/Spooks Seasons 1-9 via this online shop. They were very professional and kept in good contact with me. The tracking through EMS was also a bonus so I could keep an eye on my order. It took 7 days to go from China to Midwest USA. The packaging is just like those pictures they show on their site  and the dvds run with no problems at all I will definately order again. ^_^

Posted at
sunflower
1 posts

I love this show but have had the feeling from the beginning that as a representation of the real work of MI-5 it is largely bogus. I am now up to

[url=http://www.entouragedvd.com/mi-5-spooks-seasons-1-9-box-set-p-16.html] Spooks dvd 1-9 [/url]

and find that it is no more true-to-life than ever. I may be behind the times but I was always led to believe that MI-5 officers were not armed, furthermore, they do not even have police powers such as powers of arrest. As for carrying out the occasional assassination..

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad