betticlare
6 posts

Well, i buy MI5/Spooks Seasons 1-9 from BigtimeMart site.So initially I was skeptical about ordering from this site. I did my research and decided to purchase MI5/Spooks Seasons 1-9 via this online shop. They were very professional and kept in good contact with me. The tracking through EMS was also a bonus so I could keep an eye on my order. It took 7 days to go from China to Midwest USA. The packaging is just like those pictures they show on their site  and the dvds run with no problems at all I will definately order again. ^_^

Posted at
sunflower
1 posts

I love this show but have had the feeling from the beginning that as a representation of the real work of MI-5 it is largely bogus. I am now up to

[url=http://www.entouragedvd.com/mi-5-spooks-seasons-1-9-box-set-p-16.html] Spooks dvd 1-9 [/url]

and find that it is no more true-to-life than ever. I may be behind the times but I was always led to believe that MI-5 officers were not armed, furthermore, they do not even have police powers such as powers of arrest. As for carrying out the occasional assassination..

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.