5 posts
i agree Silver and Liam would make such a hot couple. But i think Navid would be good for her, his a nice guy. Don't know how Aid is going to take it tho. Lets see. I cannot wait!!
Posted at
Mel

Liam and Naomi of course !

Posted at
Carrie

Ivy and Dixon

Posted at
gigi

Liam and Naomi

Posted at
Janelle
Well im pretty much giving up on Silver/Dixon since the little Silver/Navid almost kiss. Well im now rooting for Dixon/Ivy and Teddy/Ian!
Posted at
5 posts
NAVID AND SILVER PLEASE!
Posted at
Sheryl

Silver & Dixon / Ivy & DixonTeddy & IanAdrianna & NavidNaomi & OscarLiam & Ivy / Liam with no oneAnnie with no one

I can't take Silver & Navid together seriously, they look more like bffs I really don't like Annie, never liked her As said, Adrianna & Navid just look natural together Naomi & Oscar fit well together, but I hope if they do get together, Naomi would be treated well, I do feel for her after the whole rape incident, but I doubt Oscar would play nice...... Liam & Ivy would be nice, or Liam with that Laura girl (drug dealer spoilt rich kid), Liam & Annie would never work for me, I really don't like Annie
Posted at
lyn

NAVID AND ADRIANNA

SILVEr AND DIXON

Posted at
Mrs.Salvatore

naomi and liam were my favee but i doubt they're ever going to happen again

so ian and teddy ftw :D

Posted at
94 posts
Samiha

Liam and Annie! 

They have so much chemistry together. I really have no idea why the writers decided to end their developing relationship at the end of season 2. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad