5 posts
i agree Silver and Liam would make such a hot couple. But i think Navid would be good for her, his a nice guy. Don't know how Aid is going to take it tho. Lets see. I cannot wait!!
Posted at
Mel

Liam and Naomi of course !

Posted at
Carrie

Ivy and Dixon

Posted at
gigi

Liam and Naomi

Posted at
Janelle
Well im pretty much giving up on Silver/Dixon since the little Silver/Navid almost kiss. Well im now rooting for Dixon/Ivy and Teddy/Ian!
Posted at
5 posts
NAVID AND SILVER PLEASE!
Posted at
Sheryl

Silver & Dixon / Ivy & DixonTeddy & IanAdrianna & NavidNaomi & OscarLiam & Ivy / Liam with no oneAnnie with no one

I can't take Silver & Navid together seriously, they look more like bffs I really don't like Annie, never liked her As said, Adrianna & Navid just look natural together Naomi & Oscar fit well together, but I hope if they do get together, Naomi would be treated well, I do feel for her after the whole rape incident, but I doubt Oscar would play nice...... Liam & Ivy would be nice, or Liam with that Laura girl (drug dealer spoilt rich kid), Liam & Annie would never work for me, I really don't like Annie
Posted at
lyn

NAVID AND ADRIANNA

SILVEr AND DIXON

Posted at
Mrs.Salvatore

naomi and liam were my favee but i doubt they're ever going to happen again

so ian and teddy ftw :D

Posted at
94 posts
Samiha

Liam and Annie! 

They have so much chemistry together. I really have no idea why the writers decided to end their developing relationship at the end of season 2. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad