Katherine Marks

On the new 2011 advert for 90210, Naomi is shown holding somebody's body with blonde hair, in a wetsuit and had just been surfing. Could this be Ivy? She says "you cant imagine the horror of some one that close to you dying in your arms". What happens?!:O

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

nnnnnnnoooo ivy!

Posted at

maybe ivy has another surfing accident?

she just got promoted to a series regular. i don't think they'd kill her off.

Posted at
Aravane
42 posts
Aravane

well the description definitely points to Ivy (unless Jen tries her hand at surfing lol)

Posted at

yeah i think it is ivy

but i don't think she dies

Posted at
bb_123
20 posts
Bb123

where's the video?? could you give me the link, please?

Posted at
343 posts
Xxluluxx

Maybe its just a poster and nothing more and she has already been in an accident why would that do it again?

Posted at
Hannah

This is the English promo for 2011 - it's just trying to mislead you. If you're up to date, you've already seen these scenes. The 'horror of someone dying in my arms' is Adriana talking about Havier when she fakes PTSD. And it's Ivy in Dixon's arms, not Naomi's, when Ivy has her surfing accident. 90210 in England is behind.

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

I don't think that a main character would die on 90210, also not Adrianna... like someone read about her killing herself in the season finale!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad