Katherine Marks

The word has gotten out that in May at the end of this series, a character finds out that they're pregnant. People suspect Naomi to be the person who's pregnant with Max being the father. But is this true? Or is somebody else pregnant?

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

Hopefully it's not Naomi! She's my favorite character and I would hate to see her in that position.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

This storyline has been done before :(

Posted at
90210fan

agreed!! I love Naomi, she's the best character. Hopefully this won't happen to her.

Also yeah this storyline has been done twice, first with Adrianna and then with Naomi's sister Jen... BORING!

Posted at
Brandy

its confirmed  that its Naomi by this site and asseuilo.Why else would max stick around next season?l

Posted at
MMM

Well since Ivy is marrying her dying bf, couldn't it be her? I know she is probably marrying him because they love each other and he is going to be gone soon, but she could be preggers

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I think it'll be someone we least suspect.

I hope it's Annie because then that way we can probably actually see some decent acting on her part. Plus, it would affect her and Liam. Plus, paternity issues of the brothers. Awkward...

Posted at
Tracy

I'm pretty sure it's Annie and if I'm right I'm super happy! Lannie is best couple to deal with this storyline!

Posted at
Rhian

I really hope it is liam and annie but she never slept with charlie anyway. It would give liam a chance to be there for her as they have a strong relationship!!!!

Posted at
Skipper Ross
2 posts

I hope its Annie as well.

Brandy - whats your source...ausiello never said who? He just confirmed the storyline!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy

I'm pregnant. And it's your baby.

Adrianna [to Ty]
x Close Ad