43 posts
Eneci

After Teddy leaving someone must be there to represent the Gay population! And i-m curious who will get involved with some of the same sex!

For me Naomi could easily go gay! And I could imagine Annie and Silver going on each other! SAnnie! :D

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

Adrianna already got hit with the experimental side, so I wouldn't be shocked if she does. Mainly because she told Annie that she "believes every girl should have a lesbian experience" in an early episode of season 3.

Posted at
20 posts
Sixonfanatic

Yeah, Ade was with Gia but they broke up. Now Teddy but he's leaving the show. Who's next? I sure hope its not Dixon, Navid, or Silver, they just don't seem like the kind of people to become gay.

Posted at
20 posts
Sixonfanatic

I think Naomi and Ivy could become a gay couple. Look at the facts, Ivy is tomboy and awkward, Naomi is girly and bitchy, they used to be friends for like 2 episodes untill Naomi went after Oskar and Ivy was irritated. There could be a spark that will light their relationship into romance, who knows, but I just hope that non of the guys become gay, just doesn't fit their character.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad