108 posts
Aries93

I have read this article that Adiranna may kill herself in the season finale. As much as Adrianna has annoyed me recently, I don't want her to kill herself. I would be sad to her go. What do you guys/gals think season 4 be without her?

If you wanna read more about the series finale about Adiranna, click on this link:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/03/90210-spoilers-is-adrianna-suicidal.html

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
I absolutely despise Adrianna. She done some shitty things to my fav characters. First she sleeps with Annie's boyfriend in season 1. Then she treats Navid like a doormat. Now Silver! Ugh! But I don't want her to die!_!
Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

Yes, she's been annoying over the last few episodes... but I don't want her to die! And what would bring her into this situation?

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

Maybe her friends turn on her for what she does to Silver and Navid finally says something to make her snap, as well her TV/Music/Acting career going down the drain. She would have nothing left.

Posted at
Brandy

team Dair, Adrianna didn't sleep with Ty in season 1 , just make it seem like she did but that was a pretty crummy thing to do too.  I hope she doesn't die, she's the best actress on the show and my favorite character and she makes things interesting!

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I hope she doesn't die either. She was a very cool friend before (just rewatch the episode when she tells Naomi she is pregnant). Bring back the old Adrianna!

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

@Brandy: !_!TeamDair!_! is actually correct. Adrianna did sleep with Ty Collins. He was the father of her baby. Sorry to knock you off your pedastoll there.

I agree though, I hope Adiranna does not kill herself. The show will go back to normal eventually, but it wouldn't be right. I can say goodbye to Ryan and Deb, but not Adiranna.  No matter who bitchy she is being, it should not happen.

Posted at
Brandy

Aries 93 :TEAM DAIR said it was when he was with Annie but watch  season 1 episode 5 WIDE AWAKE and Dreaming again, Adrianna tricked Annie into thinking  Ade slept with Ty right then but it was before he met Annie that he and Ade were together.I taht episode Ade gets kicked out as lead in the musical/play replaced by Annie, Annie and Ty are making plans to sleep together for the first time and after the musical, Annie goes to the hotel room  Ty paid for them, and finds adrianna naked, who tells her Ty's in the shower, fooling Annie into beleiving they slept together right then/Ty cheated on her, but in the next episode, at the fashion show, when Annie and Ade are partners on a school assigment and audtioning for the same movie role, later Adrianna admits  she fooled Annie/lied to her about sleeping with Ty. Then Annie Annie brings hiim snickerdoodles  at school  to aplologize for going off on him, but he blows her off. I know Ty's Adrianna's baby daddy, but it wasn't when he was with Annie , like TEAM DAIR  said, unless they meant Ade shou  nld'ldn't 've gone after Ty when he was with Annie, but she didn't, just played a prank on Annie.

Posted at
Brandy

Correction; Annie brought Ty snickerdoodles after blowing him off for a date/to hang out with Ethan. Ade did  try a little to  flirt with Ty.

Posted at
latorra
It dosent matter adrianna shouldnt die or kill herself . And no matter what adrianna was doing regarding her fame or whatever it still dosent make me feel one ounce of sympathy for silvers skanky ass and also I can't stand David anymore he's a Dick i mean he could have cheated on her with anyone why does it have to be silver who's supposed to be her friend ? . And I know she was being kinda crazy with the fame stuff but she still does not deserve this ugh I swear silver is just discusting and is definately the new basic ass Kelly taylor.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.