612 posts
Tvjunkie

Despite Adrianna being horrible this season, I don't want her to die. I think an attempt is fine but not actual death. 

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

I don't want her to die, because she has really become one of those characters you love to hate. However, I think a suicide attempt would make an interesting story, and Adrianna definitely deserves whatever is coming. But I think the character has reached a point beyond redemption, so I don't think it would be realistic to turn her back to nice Adrianna after her attempt to kill herself.

Posted at
28 posts

Well the writers have as usual dug themselfs into a hole and pretty much screwed up Adrianna's Character, I think after everything she's been through She should be a lot wiser and instead she became a steryotype, and She cant go to college she dropped out of school so she will be like Serena in S4. All over the place.

Posted at
Aravane
42 posts
Aravane

i'd hate to see her kill herself. she's my favorite female character. but really, what other plots can the writers build around her? she's been through some of the biggest highs and lows on the show - drugs, pregnancy, fame.

Posted at
19 posts

I'd really like to see a storyline involving Adrianna's father. Maybe I'm just devil's advocate when it comes to making excuses for Adrianna, but a part of me thinks that his absence in her life is the main reason why she's such a screwed up person.

Posted at

maybe she attempts suicide. but i definitely hope she doesn't die

despite the fact that's she a bitch right now,

i actually liked her

and i hope the writers bring the early s2 adrianna back :D

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Glad to see you didn't sleep in the god-awful Catwoman costume.

Jen [to Naomi]

Dixon: No lies. Just you, and me, and half sausage, half pepperoni.
Sasha: Get lost.