108 posts
Aries93

I know that 90210 has a history of using characters and then dumping them with no mention of what happened to them.But I was wondering if Mr. Cannon will return we'll see Naomi go through the trial of what happened to her and further development of the character?Also, I was hoping it would be and that's why Max may be sticking around, to support Naomi. Anyone have any theories or possible outcomes? 

Posted at

i truly hope he doesn't

he creeps me out

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

If Mr. Cannon is back, I want Jasper back . 

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

The more creepy the creepier? 

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

90210 has the potential to become a horror movie ...So many creeps have just disappeared over the last few years.

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

@DanBlairTrueLove, I agree. The show has had too much creeps. And while it would be a good change if the show, once in a while, remembers older characters (hello Oscar), bringing creepy Mr. Cannon back would just be, well, creepy. Btw I love your user name :)

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

I wanna know what happend to Jasper, he should come back!!! And didn't Mr. Cannon go prison? If yes, then I guess it would take a while until he comes back!!!

Posted at

@DanBlairTrueLove YES JASPER! AND OSCAR!

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

@yougotmyreflection, yeah, what happened to Oscar? The writers totally forgot to explain that one.

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I thought Oscar's disappearance was pretty much explained.He didn't get a send off, but I don't think he'd get one after what happened with Ivy and her mother.He said he was only going to be in West Beverly for 6 months. So after his exchange he would have went back to Australia. I thought that was obvious.

As for Jasper, that absence still needs a bit more explaining. He was only there for the plot of Annie and his uncle until it grew further. One plot was selling drugs to Adrianna. I found it annoying though how after the season two finale, there was no explanation for him. I suppose for some characters you need to make up your own ending for them.

For example; Naomi's mother. She had a nervous breakdown after being scammed by her 'son'. She dissaperaed to France and was never seen again. They basically covered her absence with Jen. I'm surprised Jen has not actually been written off without an explanation. :S

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad