4x08

Oh, and I bet we didn't see the last of Charlotte. She might be Delena's obstacle. Another one.

I can't help but feel sorry for her though. She looked so heartbroken. :/

Posted at

4x08

I found it funny that Damon and Elena got together so quickly. I mean, seriously. Vampires should get STDs.

And when you think about it, it was kinda gross. I mean, Damon did hook up with her mom and all...

.. but did Elena expect Caroline and Bonnie to gossip about Damon, talk about how hot he is or something? 

Caroline did get irritating though. Her voice is so annoying. I mean fine, you're for Stelena. Okay. Shut up now. 

Posted at

My Brother's Keeper Thread

Was it just me or was Elena like a teenager, high on hormones? I mean, she kept smiling, looking around, twirling her fingers in her hair ect. I swear she was undressing Damon with her eyes throughout the whole episode. -.-

And then when she ran after him down the stairs.

Seriously. 

Wow, this episode. Just wow.

Posted at

TVD fans Boycotting to lower ratings

(I know this is old but)

Ok, I joined this site just so I could say this; this is ridiculous. A ship is made when two characters have a connection with each other. Damon and Elena; understandable. Stefan and Elena; understandable. Even Rebecca and Stefan or Damon is freaking understandable; they have all made some kind of interaction with eachother.

But Kol and Bonnie? They haven't done nothing(!), they barely made eye contact. No they've never made eye contact. I'm pretty sure. The only time they've been together, hmm- fan made, photoshopped images(!).

And Kennet? (sorry but whut?) Ships are supposed to make you smile at the overload of cuteness, (Stelena for me), or passion , (Delena for me), not vomit. (I'm talking personally now) It's not because it sounds weird though-which it does- it's because it has no LOVE, FEELINGS or that SPARK behind it. [Ships, fandoms whatever] should make you smile, and fangirl’ okay. Not cringe xP

But seriously, Kennet sound like some lame [fake & unrealistic] highschool pairing- "Omg Bonnie ur like, totattly hot, and Kol is like, totattly hot, let's like, pear u guuys up. You guys like, never had, like a conversation, hung out, or like, have any reason 2 go out 2gether but like, who cares, ur bowth hot & kol's a like, vampire(foot ball player), i mean a orgeginal vampire (pro football player) and ur a cheerleader(witch) and willz so like, be popular 2getha! ur perfect fer eachother. bai"

Let's not forget that doing that would be so out of character. Have we loyal, tvd, "Kennet" fans forgotten that Bonnie hates vampires...? Kinda.. but still..Kol? Like my friend Julie stated, a murderous vamp,  who is bro bro of a now murderous hybrid, who tried to kill her BFF Elena? Yeah right..

I don't mean for {ship discrimination?] but that's basically what you’re saying Julie has a case of. And no, I'm not saying that because I want bonnie or kol with someone else; I find the good things in every logical fandom.

I mean, that's like telling them to put I don't know, Hayley and Damon together. Besides the fact that Damon use to get with any one he could, they would not make a good couple. I mean, have they even met yet? I don't think so. Therefore, shipping them just because they would look so 'perfect' together (And because we love the idea of Phoebe and Ian working together) is just..crazy.

Tweeting about someone's death? I mean, I get TVD is her favorite show but really? She's dead. She can't see it. Is that even fair? That we get to see the actors who play the characters on her favorite show, tweet her, I mean her twitter account, but she can't? To even imagine how happy she'd be, but know she can't enjoy it? [ :(  ]

I mean I'd die(no pun intended, sorry) if Ian, Paul, Nina, Kat, (and the rest of the gang that I don't feel like listing atm) tweeted my twitter account(although I don't have one), but if I wasn't there to see it.. well that's pretty pointless. And sad.

Matt is awesome. So is Julie. Haters be hating. :D

And like this could could have lowered the rating. As if. Dedicated fans will take care of that. Like I said, I know this is verrryy late, any maybe you've (S) changed your mind, but as one of those mentioned, dedicated tvd fans, I needed and had to defend and protect my (TVD)family. So yeah.

And Julie's tweet to the whole bonnie fandom? No. Only to those certain someones! And I totally get her..Kol and Bon Bon.  Wow. Can we leave un-logical fan fiction to..well, fanfiction? Ugh.. sorry for ranting but...

Posted at
x Close Ad