Who is the prettiest among the 4???

Okay so just cause Spencer is older makes her not pretty???

Posted at

Q about Spencer/Toby

At first I was just like what??? But I feel like them as a couple made them both better people, cliched but good result of a solid relationship. Toby just sort of creeped me out before, but then his relationship with Spencer made me see this whole other side to him, and Spencer softened up a little and became a little less judgemental. Yeah I am a huge shipper of them XD

Posted at

why should I keep watching? (Please let me know)

The pilot episode of almost any TV show is never that good to begin with because you just don't care about the characters yet.

Posted at

Favorite Book?

Harry Potter will always have my heart, but to fill the void I've got the Hunger Games. So yay fellow Hungar Games fans.

Posted at

Drama?

Whoops on the double GIF there.

Posted at

Drama?

I'm curious what the source of all the drama is that seems to be on this forum now. I left for awhile and all I see now is fighting, fighting, and more fighting.

Posted at

Chuck hurt (Spoilers)

Honestly I think people respond to "moody, angsty, bad boy" Chuck so they constantly get him into all this trouble. Not saying it makes sense character development wise or anything.

Posted at

Serenate & Dair

True...although he doesn't have nearly as many random guest star affairs as Nate.

Posted at

Serenate & Dair

So what happens to Chuck in these scenarios? :/ I agree with the whole Serenate, dumb pretty people blah blah stuff entirely. And don't hate on me, I can respect Dair entirely, but Chuck needs someone, right?

Posted at

Degrassi??

Yeah that's the main thing that annoys me about the show, they bring things up...then just kind of let them drop.

Posted at
x Close Ad