ASK AUSILLO (Spoilers)

What if the cliffhanger is something happening to Blair... falling, car accicent, etc. It would explain a possible loss of the baby and a cliffhanger in the same ep.

Posted at

2x25: Canadians Watch It First Thread - Eighth Edition! (Spoilers)

Thanks so much to all Canadians!!!! You got us through our days of work/school/whatever other people are doing tomorrow!

Posted at

OMG. Is chucks hand inching towards blair's butt? (Spoilers)

Krazy for GG - that would be the cutest thing ever. I agreed that Chuck looks really sad during this part. 

Posted at

Why Blair Says "Tell Me You Love Me" (Spoilers)

Okay feeling like a total nerd. I must have skimmed past previous posts. I totally agree with Susie and Bluck. I am just hoping it ends happily.

Posted at

Why Blair Says "Tell Me You Love Me" (Spoilers)

Okay... I have a bad feeling about that promo. This is a theory I hope is not true. I am wondering if the outside ILY scene is towards the middle. Then the GG blasts start coming out. One tells whatever happened between Blair and Jack. She goes to Chuck and then the scene in the promo happens. What if he can't say it again now that he knows the truth. He kinda looks sad in the promo. IDK. It better not happen this way. They better not take away another happy reunion in the finale. 

Posted at