Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Forget the necklace, not crazy for it. I want her stilettos though. Dat scene ♥
Sweet, I knew we would understand each other
she started calling Davina "daddy's evil little princess" and yapped about how "100% certain" she is on the theory,
I don't get what's this all about?
OMG, I am sooo in love with Beck's black necklace - so want it
I hate pouty witches
But this chick is pissing me off
I gotta say I am enjoying Becks on TO....so much better than on TVD where it felt like she was forever stuck in a high school bullie mode. Here is such a badass, love her)
TVD - I still can't get the image of the lux dorm room Caroline and Elena got at colleger. But then again, I still can't believe these girls even got to college, well, Elena at least...also, why is Elena so tanned? Matt had a 3some, you go boy!
TO - fuck Klaus for daggering Elijah again....geezus, is one episode of Elijah's voiceovers and him working his Don Draper best looks too much to ask for? Bring back my baby!
Also, Hayley's bastard is lucky at least on two accounts - the baby will have an awesome uncle and auntie in Elijah and Becks, stylish and cool)
OMG, that hair) those two look too hot to be siblings)
Wassup bitches! Revenge is back! Thoughts?
The stuff I liked
- Emily is given a deadline and FINALLY! Surprise ,surprise that its Jack the boring, but credit to him for taking a stand and giving Emily the cold treatment she deserves for putting him through hell and only uttering I Am So Sorries, all the time
- The Intiative and Ashley are gone. YES! Now please just send Charlotte packing too.
- We are sort of back on track, Emily is still successively fooling Spaniel, and having a good Nolan time so + 1000!
Things I was eye-rolling at
- the first 20 seconds of the premiere -so 2011
- Charlotte and her bangs
- Sorry but Emily being that good at USBing while the doc just pours his coffee...too unbelivable even by Revenge standards, I mean even with the bottle water, it was obvious it was the water he drank that made him "sick@ but the way Emily managed to put that "poison" in there in broad view...lame.
Anyway, looks like at least the set up for the season is good. Yay?
Oh lol, someone called JP cute in the comments section for the tvd comic con panel..oh these ppl must have a special sense of humour
Elijah and Hayley? ugh