Forwood Appreciation Thread

The only reason I mention the possibility of Caroline getting pregnant is because it happened in the books and I wouldn't be surprised if JP decided to bring it in in so "amazing" way like with Meredith and Sage into the show. I really hope it does not happen not even because of Twilight comparisons but simply because I can not even imagine HOW the hell that would work, JP can speculate all she wants...but I mean come on, once you are a vampire - you are dead...how can a dead organism have the ability to produce life? 

And what is this all about a creature coming to MF...oh wait, oh no, please don't tell me that is where the kitsunes enter the plot...

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

@Bliss, honestly, Elena can only end up with either guy if either they turn human or she turns into a vampire. However, I think that Elena might choose to die in the end, because on the one hand,she does not want to be a vampire, and on the other she does not want to be Klaus's blood bag for the rest of her life..which btw leads me to the next point....Guys what are your feelings on Klaus's plan to leave town with Elena?

Posted at

Statherine Appreciation Thread.

And Stefan is lucky to have such forgiving people around him as well. Lexie stuck by him through all those years and for what? That was not something she had to do, she could have left him alone and worry about herself or someone else. Whatever Stefan has done on compulsion clearly doesn't count, but he was instantly forgiven about the bridge within 24 hours after just apologizing. Yes Damon does act like that, but so did Stefan for awhile with his famous "I wish I cared" comments that he was saying even after he was no longer compelled. It was all a facade just like Damon. I'm always going to be Team Stefan but there is a point where I get agitated when people argue that Damon is still the worst, I try to be unbiased with comparing both brothers and I really think neither is no better or worse than the other. Yet, Stefan still had the allure to several people and had more friends.

@Flora, yes, very true, when you actually think about it both brothers are getting away with way too much right now, and personally I don't think I could be as forgiving. You know a lot of the time I catch myself thinking that it is one thing to discuss all these topics having just watched an episode while sitting comfortably next to the screen and the other is to think about it realistically just for a moment... and it can get quite scary.

Posted at

It still goes back to the vampire world. Does Klaus give a damn about forming friendships over a cup of tea? Perhaps from the humanistic perspective this is valid, but not from a world that invites violence and manipulation such as the vampire world.

@Elijah's Hottie, I see what you mean. Well, maybe there is also this quite important fact of how "vampire" both Stefan and Damon are, I mean you know how they always talk about turning of your humanity to not feel anything.. I think this is where the difference between Damon and Stefan's ability to meet people that would care about them. Damon shut down his humanity ever since he lost Katherine and he decided to make his brother's life a misery and Stefan's humanity is something that does not go away no matter how he tried to burry it, even in his ripper state, maybe that is another reason as to why he made those lists of people whom he killed? As for Damon, you know that part in s2 when he confesses to this girl on the road that he misses he misses being human? I think Damon understands that he forgot what it is like to be human and that is why he is having such a hard time trying interact with people. 

Posted at

@Bliss, seriously death threats because of that?! OMG, these people, look even if Stelena will not be together in the end - I am not going to go and jump of a bridge - trust me, I have survived my OTP (Jackie Burkhart and Steven Hyde) not ending up together, so I will "take it like a man" if Stefan and Elena are not endgame because at least I will enjoy their romance as it is - EPIC!

Posted at

Forwood Appreciation Thread

I know this might sound crazy and very unrealistic, but what if Caroline gets pregnant? Maybe that is what she meant by her comment about the finale, cos I have this feeling that something will happen to Tyler, and if he dies (NO!!!!!!!!) then having his child will be something that will give Caroline a reason to live on since I think she will be devastated if Tyler dies, especially if it is by accident in the name of killing Klaus and saving Elena again...

Posted at

Sorry my last sentence was

*Stefan on the other hand has chosen to get involved with other people and that is where the answer lies as to why Damon is "unlovable".

Posted at

I don't think it is always about Elena and Kat loving Stefan that is the issue. It is this trend in TVD, which at times appears to leave the impression that Damon is "unlovable". Hell, even Klaus wanted Stefan around. Yet, we have not seen an indication that Damon has someone who is at least "fond" of him. It is unrealistic to portray this message that Damon has never come across anyone who feels he is worthy of some type of affection, but yet Stefan is.

Name someone who has come into town looking specifically for Damon, who cares and gives a damn about him? I'll be waiting for this fictional character we have never seen...Also, make sure it is not someone he had to compel to care...

Plus, don't use the argument that Stefan is lovable because he is good. Stefan sure as hell wasn't lovable when he attracted Beckah's regard.

First of all, nice point about the trend, I also noticed that too and that is what annoys me so much in how they portray Damon in the show as if trying to make me pitty Damon. Plus, the whole argument about Kat and Elena loving Stefan is also debatable as both of them loved and still love Stefan for different reasons and in different ways. Now about Damon having someone give a damn about him. See the way I see it is that Stefan was and is always able to attract people to himself, be he a good and caring person or be the evil ripper Klaus fell in love with. Damon on the other hand has adopted this sly and sarcastic attitude of "I don't give a damn about anything" ever since he lost Katherine.  Remember in s1 when both Stefan and Damon wanted to leave MF and Damon said he would go and stay with friends in London and Stefan was like - You don't have friends... Damon has lived for a very long only caring about himself. Stefan on the other hand has chosen not get involved with other people and that is where the answer lies as to why Damon is "unlovable".

Posted at

@Cizzi and Amina, yeah, Paul and Nina's chemistry is sooo good, thats why stelena and statherine works. Oh, all I can say is Stefan sure has more luck with the ladies! 

Posted at

@Flora, yes, that is why I love reading your comments in reply to those "interesting" people. I think the probloem comes from the fact that they do not know that there is also such a thing good criticism, most writers actually welcome it, but like I usually end up saying, some people need to be introduced to Madam Logic!

Posted at
x Close Ad