Forwood Appreciation Thread

Skimming through 5 to 10 pages doesn't count

Lol, Flora, I would even go and say she just read the short discription of the books and the characters on Wikipedia...thats why Sage turned out to be such a horrible character:

"Sage is a vampire, presumed to be an Old One by Elena, although it is never proven." With such a description you can make up a load of crap.

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

@Amina, aww sweetie, thank you for the link to the list, great reasons, and have you read the other article of why Delena should get together? Notice they say that one list is Why Elena Should Choose Stefan and the other one is Why Elena and Damon should get together, which just shows that even if they do delena will burn out quickly and it could never be as real and true as Stelena is....OMG, the delena's reasons:

- Damon is too hot to handle - if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that...

- Damon's changed - we must be watching different shows

- Stefan's not all there - hello, Damon is the reason for that!

- Damon has been devoted - haha, oh really? They say Damon has been loyal to Elena and Stefan, then why does Damon always shout back at Stefan for saving his life? How about a thank you?

@Cizzi and StakeInYourHeart, I could never really ship delena, even if stelena didn't exist, simple fact is that having read the books, that delena I could ship, tv delena - never.

@Bliss, very good point. Trust is a very important foundation in any relationship, ans stelena has that!

@Kay, oh honey, you meet those weirdos by accident really, you know when they post here on the home page article about what's coming up or reviews of episodes and roundtables? Yeah thats when those people come and start making provocative comments about people who criticise the show. 

Posted at

@Kay, Flora and SealTheDeal, I hope Katherine comes back but like Flora said not as a plot device, I don't want to see her only posing as Elena, she is so much better than just being the double.  But the problem is that after Homecoming the writers made it look like she has left for good and has no reason to come back. I think Katherine should come back to avenge the death of her family. And I definitively do not want to see Klaus die as he is 25% the reason I got hooked to the show!

Posted at

Hey everyone!!!! First of all, awwwwwwww that 3x14 dance scene...PERFECTION! That is why I love Stelena! I know they did not kiss but I liked that scene even more because that "almost" did not happen. Guys, we don't need such cheesy kiss scenes because unlike some delena fans we are mature enough to see that they still love each other and their body language said it all during that dance scene! 

@Flora, thank you for that song, its amazing, just listened to it and I am sure I will listen to it more than once starting today! Oh and have been meaning to say thank you for the time when you and @Stefelena were there to try and talk some sense into that weird queenb user who called me "fucking stupid" for claiming that Elena has not been dealing properly with everything that has been happening to her. Really, thank you, its nice to know that people here in the forum are ready to call such users out on being rude!

@SealThe Deal, would like to introduce myself too as I love chatting to stelena and forwood, klaus fans! You can call me Liza and btw, like your icon! You are a Klaus fan?

Posted at

Yay, @Amina, awesome and btw, love your name, as one of my other good friend's name is Amina too! @Kay, yeah I know, I have a lot of respect for the people on this forum, I know we don't always agree on various topics or characters but I mean that is normal, people have various opinions and as long as you stand by your comment and bring something valuable and reasonable to the discussion, then we can all get along and respect each other's views. And it shows that when we comment in the various articles pages, it is nice to see all of us sort standing up for each other when we get those crazy guest users who scream that we hate the show os we criticize it....Almost everyone of us has been under attack from those people. And its nice when those with whom you chat on the forum come to ur defense and support your comment.  I also love the forwood thread and I like Elijah's Hottie's posts and other people like Flora and Bored Now. They all have their own opinions which they give with great arguments and facts so the conversation is always great. And of coarse everyone here is also great to share opinions on our beloved Stelena, most of us being Team Stefan or Team Salvatore brothers! 

Posted at

@Elena, you can reply to me by my name =). Oh yeah, forgot about the Derena fans...hehe, I haven't been there is quite a while now, ever since I deveoped a weird stalker...but mainly I am just so disappointed in GG that I se no point in discussing it anymore and the forum is just filled with couples threads.

@Stefelena, (can I reply to you as Amina now?) its a nice KW quote, but since JP is the one charge now, I don't know anymore....

Posted at

@Stefelena, oh that's awesome! I am Liza, always a pleasure to chat with you! 

@Bella, yeah I know how you feel, like I said I don't hate Damon, I just think that when it comes to the DES triangle some fans (both SE and DE) sometimes make the most weird arguments...However I feel that the majority of Stelena fans are more mature than some delena fans as a lot of stelena fans were not happy with Stefan this season, they said that Stefan needs to fight for Elena this time. I am the same, even shipping them, I really wanted to slap Stefan...see we acknowledge that he has bad sides. I haven't seen that many delena fans saying anything alike about Damon's behaviour because to them, Damon loves Elena - so he gets a pass.

@teamstelena, I agree with Bella, I haven't been on this forum for soo long but for 3 years I was on the GG forum, which basically now is a battlefield of ships, Dair vs. Chair.

Posted at

@Amie:this is what i think will happen in the finale,stefan will save damon,Elena and Damon will share a kiss,another villain will show coz that is what always happen.

Amina, it sounds like a deja vu of s2 finale...lol!

Posted at

3x20 synopsis

We totally are bringing in book characters Meredith and Sage in VERY cool way!!!!!!!!1111oneone

I will never forgive them for doing that "Very cool way"...and I feel that my favorite kitsunes are next...

Posted at

@Flora, love your new icon!

@Everyone, does anyone have an idea where s3 is headed to? Because if last year everything was headed towards Klaus finally getting through the ritual and breaking the curse, what is the destination for this season?   Thoughts?

Posted at