The Murder of One 3x18 Sneak Peek

Noooooooooot a good decision to give Elena and Matt those stakes, don't they know that it is dangerous to let children run around with sharp objects....

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

Does anyone feel like this is Stefan's season? I mean I know it was called the season of the originals but I think that s3 in terms of the love triangle this season has been really focused on Stefan, I think he has changed a lot. LOL, and they were all like "this will be the season where delena finally happens". Oh, gosh, who knows how this season will end...but I just hope it not going to be like say Elena chooses Damon and he pulls this whole "honorable" stuff and says she belongs with Stefan...or the other way around. Elena must make her own choice and without any influence from anyone.

Posted at

Finale scoop (omg nooo)

Why is it that everytime we try to point out the inadequacies of the show people start to attack us and make it seem like we are the bad guys and not just ordinary fans, just like them, who just want more??? How is Plec the good girl in ANY scenario? Are they that brainwashed by Damon's good looks to blatantly ignore everything else

Because we point out the awful truth...and the truth is not always pretty, plus it hurts them to see that we dare to care about the main plot then who Elena ends up with. I don't want to generalize but these are probably 13-16 yearold fan girls who believe that the Twilight saga is the best thing that ever happened in the world of literature. And probably a lot of them see themselves in Elena...weird, akward, in jeans and converse keds....and of coarse most of them are in love with the infinite amount of abs on this show. But mostly they are just annoyed because they don't have anything constructive to say and our talk of character development and meaningful SL in Latin to them..

Posted at

Finale scoop (omg nooo)

And then she did the interview on how they are "struggling to scavenge anything worthwile" from the books.

Oh really? Oh seriously? Well, that "anything worthwile" had 7 characters who were all useful and awesome, that "anything worthwile" had REAL villains possing REAL threats to Elena and her friends, that "anything worthwhile" made readers actually care about every character and the events happening in Fell's church...I can continue but since they are really "struggling"..I guess I was reading different TVD books..

Posted at

Finale scoop (omg nooo)

@Stefelena, the point of killing Tyler will only make sense in JP's mind, I can assure you. However, I sense Tyler's days are numbered.

Posted at

Finale scoop (omg nooo)

Oh I don't even want to think about Tyler dying, poor Caroline.

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

@Stefelena, its that teaser they have on the main page, Elena is talking to stefan about him being angry while dealing with some situation, I guess it refers to their plain of killing the originals now that they have that oak tree stuff. I think the main argument comes from the fact tha Elena maybe finds Stefan's plan either to dangerous for him or for the people involved in it. Maybe he wants to be the one who pokes Klaus to get back at him for all he did to Stefan. So maybe Elena thinks he is acting out of anger? I do understand her concern, but I also get how Stefan must be feeling after all he has been through.

Posted at

TVD fans Boycotting to lower ratings

Oh Lord! What's become of this show.. The Staff should be sensitive enough to avoid getting into such squabbles, dont they have PR or something! Totally riddiculous behaviour on their part! Matt Davis sounds like the ultimate douche! How tactless and stupid on his part, maybe he just wanted to spark controversy as usual but this is going too far!!.. JP has become totally unproffessional, she should grow a thicker skin and learn to take critique, and also be aware that such outbursts are detrimental to her show and fans are starting to lose respect.. Grow up people!

Exactly, otherwise they shouldn't be in this business if that is the way the handle matters.

Posted at

I think Finn is going to die in 3x18.

.......and somewhere in the dark Damon will be smiling...

Posted at

Finale scoop (omg nooo)

Wow, at this rate soon Mystic Falls will full of pseudo-villains who all fail at killing Elena...

Posted at