Stelena Appreciation Thread

@Elijah's Hottie, hey, thanx for posting this, I love reading a good article (not just because its about my ship, but because it makes sense)!

Oh wow, I have to say I agree with Paul's every word on Stelena. As hard and difficult as their break up, it was definitively needed. Otherwise it would get old and boring very soon. Plus, I think all this time appart has actually done them more good than bad in this season, their relationship has definitively moved to the next level, where now that Elena has seen the good and the bad side of Stefan, she will have to do a lot of thinking and re-evaluation, and at the same time define her feelings for both brothers. Stefan was reminded (and still is) what it is like to be over the edge and I think now is the time he is going to try get back into balance, and I don't think or want him to go back to being old Stefan. I hope he is going to try and become more stable, control his blood thirst, yet at the same time not go off blood completely otherwise that will make him weak like in s1. 

I also liked Paul's answer about the inevitability of Elena falling for Damon, thats exactly how I see it too. However, I think that now that Elena has spend more time with Damon and seen what he can be like, I think she should start thinking about making the final choice, because I do not want the next seasons to be like go back and forth with Elena going from one guy to another. And really, how long can TVD still last? I am not talking about it in rating terms, I mean story wise.....maybe 2 more seasons? As for choosing on of the brothers, Elena needs to understand one important fact. Remember Damon's reaction when he told Elena he loved her and she said that maybe that is the problem, I don't think Elena said it by accident. Yes, she was all like that is not what she meant, however, I think she was trying to say that she didn't want to say that to Damon in such a way. Very often when we are annoyed about something we say things that are actually true yet because of our state at that time we say those things in a very mean way. Damon  was stepping over the line here, she is not his girl, so why is he bossing her around like that and telling her what to do, yes, he loves her, no doubt, but his overprotection is what is annoying Elena. And the result? Damon goes off to sleep with someone else because that is the way he deals with his pain. Now look at Stefan, how long has he been away from Elena and even in his compelled asshole state he didn't cheat on Elena. I might sound like girly girl here, but since I am a hopeless romantic, I don't care, the simple truth is Stefan in that way keeps his lover loyalty to Elena. No matter how hard it is for him, he hasn't looked at another girl ever since he met Elena. So that already gives him way more credit that Damon. 

@ Stefelena, in the books, for me at least, it was very 50/50 with who Elena loves more....but read them and you definitively form your own opinion =)

Posted at

Forwood/klaroline scoop from Candice

But season-three Caroline has grown up. …

The only character to do so on this show.

Posted at

Forwood/klaroline scoop from Candice

Wooooohooo! Now I like the sound of that! 

Posted at

Hmm. Interesting. Ok so do Stefan and Elena ever break up though? Or does she just kiss Damon anyway even though she's with Stefan? LOL Wow...the things i'm learning!

I am not sure but other people here have said that apparently they do...you can go and check out the vampire diaires book thread here, I think they spoke about it there. And yes, she kissed Damon while she is still with Stefan, yeah, I know, when I was reading those parts I also kind of felt weird, but read the books and you'll understand why it happens.

Posted at

@teamstelena, I haven't read Moonsong yet, but in all other books up to that one, no, Delena does not happen on the level of Elena dumping Stefan and being iwth Damon. But other than that, yes they do kiss and quite a few times....

Posted at

Yeah! See I had heard that she was wanting a Delena endgame and they perfered a Stelena endgame. Then I also heard that it was undecided what she wanted as endgame but she may have just at least wanted a Delena relationship. But I thought someone wrote on here that she was with Damon for a whole book. Did they ever kiss or anything?! LOL Obviously i'm a huge Stelena shipper or I wouldn't be here but I don't really want them to be a couple either. I love them as really good friends. That's just me though. I am definitely team Salvatore though!

I know, when all else fails, we become team Salvatore brothers!

Posted at

TVD fans Boycotting to lower ratings

Wow, I wake up to find that so much has happened over one night... Well, first of all reading the Twitter messages of these two, I just can't help but wonder, who is the adult here? Cos it seems like we here have more common sense and decency in what we post than those people. 

What about the rest of the cast? Some of these people need their jobs to support themselves and their families and just cause some people got butt hurt over some things said on TWITTER, we're gunna boycott? 

...and does JP take that into account when she writes the episodes and makes those Twitter comments? Or are we just supposed to consider the cast and the crew's feelings and jobs... just a thought..

Posted at

Julie Plec bashing

Wow, ok, to those who claim we are attacking, no, we aren't attacking, we are simply discussing JP's statements and what is actually happening on the show. Yes, some comments may seem harsh, but that is because we actually care what happens to TVD, and when I mean care I don't mean who Elena or anyone else will end up with, for most people here DES is not even a question of interest. We care about what happens to the characters, how they make their decisions and why they make them. But if you see something that is not making sense, wouldn't you question it? And if you see so many people not being fans of the main character, shouldn't that ring a bell? How are we supposed to relate and have sympathy for an 18 yearold girl who first acts than thinks? And don't tell me that she is only 18 and therefore, she can't be smart enough. BS! Her life is not easy, yes, but usually a person faced with such conditions grows up very fast. And no one is saying that she needs to be a super wise ass, no, we just want her to take time to actually think just for a moment about all the possible consequences of her actions. Is that too much to ask? Instead, we get SL that are not making sense, or are completely forgoten about after 3 episodes, and ships that emerge out of nowhere. 

Posted at

Julie Plec bashing

Actually looking at that Caroline and horse picture, I would be insulted if I were Caroline, cos to me its like saying, Thank you for your honesty, horseface...lol

Posted at

Julie Plec bashing

"Dear certain Bonnie fans"....LOL, two insults in one sentence, BURN! 

Posted at
x Close Ad