Stonnie (Stefan/Bonnie)

I'll ship it simply because of the name! Stonnie!

Posted at

Spoiler about the Mystic Falls murderer

Its a great reason..JUST BECAUSE!

Posted at

OMG, this is starting to remind me of GG s3, they also did an OM3! Except it wasn't as exciting as it was promised to be...but I am not surprised with TVD's decision to go all out in the next few episodes....so yeah shirtless Ian = higher ratings...apparently. But was that her real answer? LOL.. He is a man, he has needs, grown-ups have sex.and just because... Damon, you make Nate Archibald go red!

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

just if & How many times we will see Stelena.

TVF forum high 5!

Posted at

what the hell happend to my posts?

Join the club @jay, I started my second life here not so long ago with the exact same scenario... good luck!

Posted at

You know as someone who has read the books.

As someone who has read the books.. it feels weird to say the least because as we know Sage was a guy in the books....and Damon is turning into such a manwhore.

Posted at

YOU GOT TO BE KIDING ME (bonnie spoilers)

Yeah, Julie has been trying to sell that BS unsuccessfully. Although, whatever some people may feel about Bonnie, she has legitimate reasons for wanting to distance herself from lampost. The casualities of the "we must save Elena" saga is insurmountable and apparently according to the "so called" heroes, this is an acceptable pastime.

Its sad tha Elena has so many doormats in her life..

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

@Jean Salvatore, lucky! And yeah and hints on stelena for us?

Posted at

My reaction to all of this 

Posted at

@Elijah's Hottie: LOL! Good one!

Posted at
x Close Ad