Forwood Appreciation Thread

@riplyaeryn, I hope so too....because this spolier "Things will indeed be heating up for Klaus when his feelings for Caroline intensify and he makes more of a play for her affections" is making me a bit more worried than it should...never upset psychos, you never know what the result may be. And how can his feelings "intesify" for her? Based on what? She told him SHE. IS. NOT. INTERESTED. Will he stalk her around now and peek at her in the shower...Hello, Creepiness!

Posted at

TVD what would you have done differently?

@Vampbarbie, couldn't agree more. I would tie in the whole thing with hybrids to Shinichi and Misao, they were my favourite villains from the books because they made everyone go through so much hell it was really amazing. Klaus needs to meet his match, and these two or just one of them would do just fine. Just a thought.

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

But yeah, if she choosed Damon, oh well, it won't be the end of the world. But I think I will be more shocked if she chooses Stefan, because after the rocky road their relationship went through this season with Damon being ther for her more often than Stefan, you would think Damon has a more favourable position. But her choosing Stefan will show me that she trully loves him after all they have been through. Love concures all!

Posted at

Yeah, I read that. To be very honest, I actually have no idea what to expect, not even a slight feeling. Its mainly because I have no idea what we are heading towards with the plot in general, aside from the triangle. Like I said, last year, you could make a prediction at least, coz we knew Klaus is coming - someone is going to die. At the moment I can only say this, I don't think Elena is in the right state to make a choice between the brothers yet, I would give her a season to be completely single and with no influences from either of the brothers. Because this is not a simple choice, she needs to first sort out her feelings and define them. Personally, her choosing Damon will not be shock to me, because s3 was all about Delena, her and him being side by side, growing closer....so where is the catch? Its like it was meant to end on that note. Of coarse, 13-yearold Ian Somerholder fans and a few sane Delena fans will be thrilled to see them together after it was promised and teased for such a long time. Plec is making a huge mistake by teasing this fanbase because she building a trap for herself....imagine if it turns out to be Stefan - her twitter account will explode with the HOW DARE YOU THAT TO US BECAUSE DELENA ARE SO PERFECT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.  However, what exactly has Damon done to deserve Elena to choose him? Helped her find Stefan? Um, it was his duty to at least try and save his BROTHER from a total psycho. Protected her while Stefan was away? Yes, but this again was the least he could do for Stefan who sacrificed himself to get him the cue for the bite. Damon this season had both great and bad moments, I don't really see why Elena should choose him at the end. I think I can only start making predictions when this whole story with Elena's parents flashback happens. If it will show signs of Stefan and Elena attempting to rebuild their relationship, remembering how they fell in love and why they love each other, then I'll start guessing who will she choose in the end. 

Posted at

End of Season spoilers?

Another dance? Seriously, why?  Elena not liking Damon's new friends? Since when does she decide who he "friends" with? Oh yes, because everything is about Elena...OMG, she is turning into Serena van der Woodsen, but minus the great clothes and blond hair...and an actual body Originals not leaving anytime soon....ok,whatever...we have been through worse on this show Damon and another chick in his bed (probably)....not unusual, Rebekah jealous..ok. whatever
Posted at

TVD what would you have done differently?

I sign under everything listed by Bored Now, because I feel like in s2 so much information has been just thrown at the viewers and we were left to sort it out ourselves...like that whole thing about the moonstone which was dragged out for how many episodes, and then there were the useless men witches, we had to deal with werewolves all of a sudden, 100 useless plans of trying to kill Katherine, then the whole dopplegagner curse. It was just all at once given to us, and you really couldn't tell what to focus on. And then s3 dumped so many Originals on us at once... thats why I am confused now and have no idea where the show is going. As to what I would have done differently, is definately take out the best parts from the books and put that into the show:

Elena actually having a personality and actually being able to help and defend her friends,not simply relying on the Salvatore brothers Bring in book Meredith...I don't even need to explain that one Having Elena go through all the transitions as she did in the book - becoming a vampire, than a ghost, than a human with those powers. Because if tv Elena had gone through all that she would understand the difficulties of being a vampire, and all this supernatural stuff... not simply shouting to Stefan that "you can control it, you just have to want it bad enough". Yeah, right, Elena, very thoughtfull.. Damon remaining true to his nature, none of that "I have a secret that I miss being human so much" bullshit...OMG, book Daon would have torn tvDamon appart in 5 mins Having Elena actually think about the changes in her life, not just worrying about the fact that she does not have a guy in her life.     
Posted at

@Nawty-Angel, heya and welcome! 

Posted at

3.17 Synopsis Family Histories

Lol, we should start a virtual drinking game everytime there is a flashback!

Posted at

3.17 Synopsis Family Histories

Wow, s3 is just full of flashbacks...Klaus's past life, Stefan's, Damon's and now Elena's...I might have forgotten someone, but its just a bit too much.

Posted at

Why Dan Humprehy Sucks...

Dan doesn't suck, I think this whole thing with Blair is just a phase

Posted at