Klaroline would ruin Carolines character!

"Love you" is something that friends say to eacthother.

Sorry, but following this logic, are you saying that Damon told Elena he loves her, he meant he loves her as a friend?

Posted at

3.17 Synopsis Family Histories

The men are really really nice to look at:)

ITA! The person who does the casting has great taste in men!

Posted at

@Halde, ok, clearly you and I have different opinions on that topic, so lets just leave it at that. 

Posted at

Top 10 fav characters

@Floraline, thats the best list!

Posted at

It was stated for the first time that Damon loved Elena in S1. . . When Isobel encountered them to get the device. I'm sure you remember the scene. It was a good scene:) Anyhow, it happend that early that we got the first solid confirmation that Damon did love Elena. Wr probably knew before that, but had nothing solid.

Well, actually Isobel said that Damon is IN LOVE with Elena, not that he LOVES her. There is a difference. That is why I said that s1 was more about Damon still loving Katherine, while falling in love with Elena. Because if he loved Elena in s1 already, why would he still be interested in Katherine? But the point is, yes, the viewers saw the build up to Delena, unlike Klaroline.

Posted at

*vampirepause

Posted at

You know, it would have actually been a lot easier for me to undertstand Klaroline if there were any signs indicating that Klaus was interested in Caroline like from the moment he first saw her...but Klaroline seriously just came out of nowhere, no wonder Carloine was like WTF, Rippah?! Plus Delena and Klaroline are two completely different stories. Damon spent over 100 years obsessing over Katherine, and even in s1 he was mainly just teasing and playing around with Elena, while still hoping to release Katherine. It was only in s2 after he realised that she really doesn't care for him, that he started being closer to Elena. Klaus met Caroline like what a few months ago? But his "feelings", if you can ever call them that, didn't show until episode 14 of s3. Elena at least knows that Damon can care about someone else rather than himself. Caroline only knows what Klaus is really capable of, his "good side" is probably just a phase...vampirepouse...perhaps 

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

Yeah, Elena needs a personality makeover, not to mention a wardrobe makeover...seriously, I know there is a lot of creepy stuff happening in your life, but gosh, can't you find like 2 hours just to go shopping and by some decent clothes? No wonder Katherine was like "she has the worst style ever".

Posted at

I just wish the producers of this show could understand the simple fact that not every villain needs a mademoiselle to be romantically involved with. Because if you just take a moment to actually think about it, does Klaus even need love? He kills people for pleasure or out of pure boredom, how can anymore possibly think that this guy has something inside him which could serve as a basis for love? Klaus loves only himself, he will always care about only himself. 

Posted at

3.17 Synopsis Family Histories

then wouldnt Stefan have unknowingly knocked her up already?

Yeah, I still don't get how it could possibly happen in medical terms, conceiving a child from a 162 year-old man, not to mention a vampire....But yeah, since its TVD, how come she hasn't gotten preggers yet

too early in TVD for anyone to get pregnant.. it ruined Gossip Girl

Oh jeez, the moment it was revealed that Blair IS ACTUALLY PREGNANT, I started writing a eulogy for what used to be my favourite show. And Elena is not even close to being ready for motherhood...

Posted at
x Close Ad