KLAROLINE OMG

The only way I can enjoy Klaroline scenes is if Caroline will keep rejecting him showing that a murderer like him deserves to be alone for the rest of his life! Otherwise Klaus's and Caroline's characters will be ruined forever...

Posted at

Top 10 fav characters

*I love the originals! What can I say? 

You can say that again!

@Stefelena, I know, its awesome!

Posted at

3.17 Synopsis Family Histories

Oh and there is delena sex rumours going around. In the words of Rebekah mikaelson,"ugh vomit"

Ew! Gross! Sex with your ex's brother?! 

There are also Elena pregnancy rumors, lol

Lol, indeed! Children should not have children, its just wrong. Plus, who is the rumored to be the daddy? Is it possible to have child with a vampire? I know they did with Twilight, but come on, TVD has a bit more class than Twilight, no?

Posted at

Favorite/Least GG Character??

Lol, the show has done everything in its power to make me hate every character, so no faves but a long list of least faves..

Posted at

Top 10 fav characters

1. Elijah

2. Klaus

3. Katherine

4. Caroline

5. Alaric

6. Stefan

7. Damon

8. Rebekah

9. Tyler

10. Bonnie

Posted at

@Cizzi, and they pretty much they both don't give an efff about Bonnie or her mother....Damon will busy getting Sage into his bed and fooling Rebekah, and Stefan will be off with Elena to hopefully kill Meredith!

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

Yeah I miss Stefan/Caroline friendship scenes.I think alot of stefan's friendships have been dropped. But yeah I would like to see elena start to realise more and more that Stefan she was in love with isn't completely gone ^_^

I agree, Caroline and Stefan could be very good friends without any romance involved. She could be like Lexie, except the 21st century version. I mean a guy and a girl can be just friends, I don't have a clue where that saying came from that friendship is not possible between a man and a woman because otherwise I would have to be in love with every single guy friend I made in school and university. Anyway as for Elena and Stefan, like I said before, their relationship has definitely moved on to the next level and I want to see more of that. Because I am so sick and tired of the shows where two characters break up because one is not ready to accept something new about the other person or isn't willing to grow up! People, serious relationships presume that the more you get involved into your relationship, the more obstacles you will face, the more things you will have to get used to. You don't just give up. I was really glad to see that in Dangerous Liaisons when Elena said that she is glad at least he still trusts her to make her own decisions, like he did when they were a couple...that says a lot! Hopefully in the next episode they will continue to make steps towards rebuilding their relationship and becoming close again. I know everyone is like BUT POOR DAMON, however, how about poor Stefan? How would you feel if you met a girl, who happens to look exactly like the woman who you thought you loved yet she turned you a vampire and against you brother, but this girl is so different and she captured your heart and then you brother comes along, pines for her, does not hide it, and then kisses her? If I were a man, I would have gone insane, honestly. Sometimes I think that the writers forget that this love triangle is not like any other because it invloves TWO BROTHERS! Not simply two hot vampires who just happen to know each other.
Posted at

@Elena Winchester, feel free, I am not on Tumblr, so as Steven Hyde would say "Whatever"... But Bored Now has a point..about death threats...there is nothing more weird than receiving death threats from vampire obsessed teens...

Posted at

And how does she pay rent? If I remember correctly she is owns two houses now....after she signed papers to become the owner of the Salvatore mansion...a mansion with from what we have seen 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a library, a dinning room, probably a guest room, a cosy dungeon and what else? A garden,I think... How does she cover all that? And she also drives a car, and in this economy petrol is not cheap! Lol, just because you spend all your day making up epic fail plans with vampires in order to save yourself from an Original vampire, while your best friend is a witch and the other one is a vampire dating a hybrid....DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT RENT! 

Posted at

About Elena, this is just a question purely out of curiosity, so she basically has no one to take care of her legally, Jeremy is off searching stuff on Bing, so how does she survive financially? I mean, what did she inheret a fortune or something or her family was rich? Because, you know, things like school, ball gawns,  food, shopping need to be paid for, yet its like normal human issues are forgotten completely.

Posted at