toby is A. oh no!!!

@Betty Draper: The tattoo is explained. Originally,  the girls thought the date alluded to Ali’s murder, but they eventually realized that the date marked when Toby finally broke off his relationship with Jenna.

Posted at

toby is A. oh no!!!

i also read theht they cast for Andrew, who is Spencer's love intrest in books, so maybe Toby is really bed, and the are slowly starting to make a new love story for Spencer :/

Posted at

toby is A. oh no!!!

yeah, i just read that Toby doesn't have good intentions.  I don't wanna sound like I'm five years old, but this screws everything, i hate how they ruin one of my favourite characters. And there are million of fans who feel the same way, so I'm not sure why would they scerw it like this. i still think there is some hope for things to be better.

Posted at

toby is A. oh no!!!

don't worry, my english is not very good, so if you make mistakes, i don't see them =)

but even if he is follower, it's still bad, because he and spencer won't be together anymore, and they were my favorite couple... :(

Of all couples, I coudl bet that he and spencer are the best one, I never expected this... 

Posted at

toby is A. oh no!!!

excellent point, that really is wierd, because if Toby is A, why didn't they just show his face? but then again, even if he is just a follower, girls won't forgive them as easy.

Posted at

toby is A. oh no!!!

i dont think he is A. There is one scene from season one, when Spencer is running and she sees Toby in that alley, and he was crying because everyone were avoining him and giving him the hard time because everyone taught he killed Aly. Remember that? If he was on A team, you really thnik that he would care for that? People on A team are evil and cruel, people on A team wouldn't cry in some dark alley, so i honestly don't thnik he is one of them. 

Posted at

Bonnie and Damon?

You are not the only one who think about that. I also think she is a virgin, they have never mention any boyfriend of Bonnie, and she wouldn't go in bed with anyone. That's what I think. And I think that they  need to find  someone for her . I mean, Caroline has Matt, Elena has Stfan- what about Bonnie? she definity needs someone.

Posted at

Bonnie and Damon?

i am pretty sure elena will end up with stefan. in every novel and seria people who are together in the beginning stay together in the end, no matter what conflict is between them. so i think delena won't happen. but bamon could easiliy happen, they are both single, and I don't think they should end up single. so the perfect solution is - Bamon :) and she has already helped them in the end of seria, so I think she will get over events from the tomb :)

Posted at

Bonnie and Damon?

I agrre. i mean, I am a Bamon fan, but execpt that, i agrre with everithing. Stefan and Elena are meant to be, and Damon is between them,Prikaži romanizaciju there must be some conflict that drives the action. and Damon is that conflict. and he needs some strog girl at his side. just i think that this girl must be Bonnie, because I am a hugh Bamon fan :)

Posted at

Bonnie and Damon?

yes, but i think Elena will stay with Stefan. she loves him, and their are perfect together. but i would be stupit to keep Damon alone in the end. And Bonnie has also deserved a guy, someone who will love her. i mean, I would have hated that she would remain alone. so i don't see the reason whe the two of them shouldn't be together. just not any time soon. he should get over Elena, and she still hate him because of the evants from the tomb. but after some time, who knows :))

Posted at