Rank of Characters

There's obviously some characters we like more than others, right? I want to know how eveyone ranks them. (Mains only, please!)

Here's mine:

BlairChuckNateDanSerenaEricVanessaJenny

Agree? Disagree? Tell me!

Posted at

Name a song that reminds you of a GG couple together.

i agree with QueenBee03, though. With Me is amazing.

Posted at

Name a song that reminds you of a GG couple together.

"Pieces" by this band Red. Def Chair, listen o it or look for the lyrics, because it basically is the story of Chuck and Blair.

Posted at

The GG Hiatus

i've been watching seasons one and two of gossip girl online since this is the first time i've ever seen them, and i can see why everyone thinks season 3 sucks now.

i love love love the vampire diaries! i've also been watching criminal minds and dollhouse (which is doing its series finalie this friday. *tear). I tried watching that Life Unexpected show that took GGs time slot, but i couldn't. it was boring. i wish glee was back on because it was amazing.

i've also recently started occupying my time with reading GG books and fanfictions. i'm a little obsessed.

Posted at

Season One DVD price going crazy

she was! she was so different. now i see why noone likes her anymore

Posted at

jenny looks and acts soooo different!

lol. i hate that you can only watch an episode and a half at a time and then you have to wait an hour, but its something!!! ITS AMAZING!!

Posted at

totally not stupid. I love love love Chair.

Posted at

ok, Megi_x, you made me cave, and i just watched the pilot on the website you gave me...and it's not one of those phony scam websites! EVERY SITE IVE TRIED WAS! i'm freaking crying right now I'm so happy. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but and i please marry you!!!???????

VufusLove, i completely know how that is. my mom and i have watched Apollo 13 so many times that now we sit on the couch and say the exact lines with every person talking. it's insane. lol

and UESlove i've seen the limo scene on youtube. mostly thanks to watching Chair fanvids for a week straight.

Posted at

ok, so sometime wihtin the past two hours, it dropped back to $18. I'm praying that it stays there until this weekend...because I can't buy it until at least Friday....*crosses fingers*

Posted at

i really really hope so!

i really cant wait to see it. season three to me is amazing, but since everyone it saying that its crappy compared to the other two, i have high expectations. =)))

Posted at
x Close Ad