How many Dair fans?

Dair fans might want to check out the Spoiler Forum.

Posted at

Apparently GGFansss confirmed that yes, Dair is happening this season. (Spoilers)

OK, now that I've gotten over my initial excitement I've realized that they'll probably just be used to prop CB and DS.

But still. I'll take what I can get.

Posted at

Apparently GGFansss confirmed that yes, Dair is happening this season. (Spoilers)

Link!

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/gg-s-s-1733-all-studio-filming-no-outdoor-pics-spoilers-make-gg-s-spoiler-board-crazy-_-62969805/index15.html

Posted at

So yeah. The person who leaked the scripts which turned out to be true, confirmed that Dair is happening in some capacity this season. Don't know if it's a one night stand or more.

DISCUSS.

Posted at

Hypocrisy?

I think we can all agree Chuck is just full of bullshit

DEFINITELY.

Posted at

Hypocrisy?

Yeah, it looks like this season is heading in the direction I prayed to God it wouldn't -- Blair being the one stumbling after Chuck again even though he's an absolute douchbag.

The direction I hoped it would go in is Blair scheming to steal the Empire and Bass Industries from Chuck and then handing it over to the Humphreys (while keeping 51% of the shares herself) just to see Chuck's face at the sight of Dan and Rufus heading Bass and Co. LMAO.

Alas, it was not to be.

Posted at

Gossip Girl - Episode 4.04 - Touch of Eva - Full Synopsis (Spoilers)

Blair (Leighton Meester) schemes to undermine Chuck's (Ed Westwick) newfound happiness.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I'm so angry I could just...ARGH.

He don't deserve no newfound goddamn happiness, he PROSTITUTED HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR A HOTEL.

Posted at

Why Chuck Bass should go die in a fire...

*bump*

Posted at

Hypocrisy?

For me, his worst argument is, and always will be, "You went up there on your own."

How about "We're never going to be safe."

WTF. WTF WTF WTF.

Posted at

The M and Soo Appreciation Thread.

Co-signed!

Posted at
x Close Ad