Who's gonna watch GG when it returns on 24th?

I'll watch until they stick Blair back together with Chuck. Then I'm done.

Posted at

DID CHUCK STILL LOVE BLAIR? (Spoilers)

The problem is that the writers are making Chuck ACT like he doesn't love Blair, but they keep insisting that he does.

HIS ACTIONS ARE NOT THE ACTIONS OF A GUY WHO LOVES A GIRL, OK? YOU DO NOT LOVE SOMEONE AND MANIPULATE THEM INTO WHORING THEMSELVES OUT.

Just because they keep putting the words "I love you" into his mouth does not mean he actually loves her. As written, Chuck is a cold selfish fucktard who doesn't care about anyone except himself.

So the answer to the question is: If the writers want us to think he's in love, they're sure as hell doing a SHITTY job of it.

Posted at

Question for dair fans

Lol no.

I'll take anything I'll get though and it will always be ten times better than any other couple on the show rn.

THIS.

No, I don't trust the writers. But I will take anything, ANYTHING, that will take Blair away from the fucked-up abusive asshole Chuck Bass for an episode and give her a reason to feel she's something more than a doormat-slash-whore.

Plus Blair and Dan are at their best as characters (IMO) when they're together.

Posted at

Thank god, Blair's back.

Dan's pulling her with him on the floor when he falls in that third promo. what a fuckin' gentleman.^^

Yeah I know. A real gentleman whores his girlfriends out for hotels.

Posted at

Thank god, Blair's back.

Chuck Bass character ruins all the other characters he's around. I'm so glad Blair will be finally free of this asshole,Blair Waldorf is just too awesome to be his shadow.

Chuck Bass character ruins all the other characters he's around. I'm so glad Blair will be finally free of this asshole,Blair Waldorf is just too awesome to be his shadow.

Can never be said enough times.

Posted at

Ausiello: Gossip Girl Flirts with Dan/Blair Romance (Spoilers)

"Large portion of the audience"=batshit Chair fans

Bwah ha ha ha!

I know some Chair fans who practically dry-humped over Cheva. Probably Chuck Stans in disguise.

The only people who still (claim to) ship Chair are Chuck stans, b/c there is no way in hell you could like Blair and still root for that F-ed up abusive relationship. Ergo these stans have no problem with Cheva, in fact they love it because it diminishes Blair's power and makes Chuck look more desired (ha!)

Blair hooking up with another guy is a whole other story.

Posted at

Ausiello: Gossip Girl Flirts with Dan/Blair Romance (Spoilers)

Right now, from where I stand, Dair can potentially be endgame.

Damn I wish I had your optimism.

Posted at

Dair fans, why do you prefer them over Chair?

This does make sense to me, but shipping Chuck/Blair instead doesn't, because it'll always lead to Blair being humiliated and MISERABLE FOREVER.

True story.

Oh, DEFINITELY.

I can't wrap my mind around how anyone could still ship Chuck/Blair. It is, like, impossible for me to understand.

Posted at

Dair fans, why do you prefer them over Chair?

I would probably be more of a Dair fan if I had any faith in the writers, I think Dair is just going to lead to Blair being humilated and Serena coming out on top.

Ugh, this.

Posted at

Why Chuck Bass should go die in a fire...

BEST THREAD EVAR.

Posted at