WTF IS THIS. I CAN'T EVEN. (Spoilers)

I am a huge CB shipper, but I've honestly been afraid of DB happening because I know Dan will treat her like she deserves if they were to ever date and I don't want them to be so cute and good together that I want them to happen..

Eh, they won't let DB date, that would mess with both Derena and Chair, which are the endgame ships. It'll probably just be a lame one night stand that fades to black.

I've always been scared that Dair will be like Pacey/Joey on Dawson's Creek where they just came out of nowhere and were so amazing that Dawson/Joey (who everyone thought they knew for sure was endgame) just went out the window.

Josh and Stephanie are obsessed with Chuck. They'll never let Blair move on to anyone else.

Posted at

All Aboard Ship Royalty!

the writers seem to hate every guy who are decent to Blair!

Well of course, b/c she's such a heinous bitch that the only guy she deserves is a manipulative pimp.

Posted at

And all of those times, when Blair was wonderful to him, when she literally saved his life, when she stood by his side through the worst of his ordeal, when she was willing to prostitute herself to save his damned hotel, they count for nothing?  Chuck is an ass. Plain and simple.

Exactly. He's grateful to Eva for saving his life, for being a "good woman" who saves him physically and morally, he expresses this gratitude over and over and shows her nothing but respect. WTF?! Eva's like a living incarnation of Chuck's Madonna-Whore complex. It's ridiculous.

Maybe this has something to do with the fact Blair in the episode before this will try and kill his happiness with Eva.

1) Even if Blair had set out coldly to "undermine Chuck's newfound happiness" (WTF), which she DOESN'T do, it's a lot more complicated than that, but even IF she did that they wouldn't even be CLOSE to even. Chuck's done a lot worse to her and if he's genuinely repentant then he wouldn't strike back to try and destroy her life, he'd realize that karma's a bitch and it's biting him in the ass right now.

2) Chuck's going on and on about how he wants to change and be a better person...what a fucking goddamn hypocrite. If he really wanted to change, he shouldn't have to rely on Eva as a crutch to do it. His attempts to become a better man should not be CONDITIONAL on Blair's behavior, when he's given her every reason to ahve him.

I think they are trying to get back to the original...where Chuck was the villain of the show. We lost track of that when he fell in love with Blair.

Except he was never THIS bad to Blair in S1. And now, with so much history behind them, it makes his abusive shit worse, not better.

I find it quite interesting to be honest. Of course they're not normal, but I find both of them and their sick and twisted relationship interesting.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were portrayed as sick and twisted and eventually not right for each other. But they're ENDGAME. That's what makes this so bad.

Also, it wouldn't be so bad if they were EQUALLY bad to each other. But no - Blair has put herself on the line for this worthless fucktard time and again, while he just treats her like dirt. THE IMBALANCE, IT'S TOO MUCH.

Posted at

While I really don't think Chuck should be doing all of that and is being a complete ass, I honestly think once he realizes that Blair is still in love with him and that's why she ruined his relationship with Eva, I think he'll try to make everything right.

I just think there's a point of no return. Nothing he does will EVER make up for the things he does to her from 3x17-4x0-Whenever Chuck Stops Being A Psychotic Ass, especially given how generous she is towards him.

Posted at

Apparently GGFansss confirmed that yes, Dair is happening this season. (Spoilers)

the best part of this can still be the chair fans that are actually crying. their reactions make victory all the more sweeter.

LMAO, you're so right.

And we will have pretty icons, at least!

Posted at

Let me get this straight. Blair abandoned her perfect Parisian Princess Ballroom date for THIS?

She put herself out there and talked Chuck into coming back for THIS?

She left her fairytale behind for THIS?

You have got to be kidding me. I'm still boggled by these spoilers. The only way I can understand it is if they're never going back to CB again (I WISH) but clearly that's never going to happen. Do they seriously expect people to keep shipping Chuck/Blair after this? They've got to be INSANE. This is an abusive, exploitative, totally twisted and effed up relationship.

BLAIR, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER.

why are u guys all made a chuck when blair is the one who is gonna ruin his relationship with eva< this is what blair deserves!!!!!!!!

Well, at least now I know who Josh and Stephanie are writing for. It's people like THIS.

Posted at

All Aboard Ship Royalty!

I'm kinda losing hope about the Prince showing up again. And if they did, they'd probably blandify him the way they did to Cameron. (Seriously, Cameron was actually interesting and cool in 3x19, but then they turned him into Mr. Cardigan in 3x21 because OMG, can't have anyone threatening our precious Chair!)

Posted at

Apparently GGFansss confirmed that yes, Dair is happening this season. (Spoilers)

like Dair's time was last year when holycitygirl was still pumping out fic and profound meetings at cafes that lead to a well-written, love/hate romance with just the right amount of angst and an undercurrent of extreme romanticsm was possible.

They'd never have given them that anyway because they need to prop their emotionally abusive, sick and twisted ENDGAME SHIP. UGH.

But yeah, I say, bring it on. At least maybe it'll lead to Dan punching Chuck, again.

Posted at

So he just do some silly things. He can easily make her vired from Colombia but he just interrupt her interview for a job as an assistant.  It's like 2x04 all over again.

Some SILLY things?! What, so I'm supposed to be OK with this because hey, it's not so bad as if he got her EXPELLED?!

He destroys her first step towards building a new life for herself and moving on and realizing her ambitions after he dragged her through the mud. It is not silly, it's emotionally abusive.

i reeeaaly hope it isnt the last season, but if it is.... chair endgame isnt looking to good :(:(

God, if Chair isn't endgame that'll be the best decision they've made for a long long time.

Listen, right now Chair = "Broken Wing" by Martina McBride. It's scarily like an abusive relationship. Blair needs to get the hell out and fly, leaving the curtains blowin' in the breeze!

Sorry but this sounds great up until the point why Blair would be embarrassed in anyone find out about Chuck cheating on her and she'd be humiliated? He cheated on her, that makes him the creep not her. Why is she worried about HER reputation?!

I'd love it if, when Chuck breaks the news about the CJ hookup, Blair declares that the only thing she's really got to be ashamed of is degrading herself far enough to DATE him in the first place.

Posted at

All Aboard Ship Royalty!

Co-signed! This guy seems to actually like and appreciate Blair, which I am ALL FOR.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad