WTF IS THIS. I CAN'T EVEN. (Spoilers)

Can we shoot him again?

In the dick. Then in the head. Twice.

HOW CAN ANYONE SHIP CHAIR AFTER THIS WTF.

YOU SPEAK TRUTH.

Posted at

I'm curious, does anyone really care about Chuck having a new identity?

There's a difference between bad writing, and THIS LEVEL OF SUCKITUDE.

THEIR CORE SHIP IS BASED ON EMOTIONAL ABUSE AND STALKING. I CAN'T EVEN.

Posted at

So DAIR is happenin.. FOR REALZ? :/

But it will, of course! The only good love scenes we've ever had on GG was Nate and Blair! that was the closest to real chemistry, before the fade to black. I'm expecting we'll be wishing there was more when the scene is over :(

That was an awesome scene. Not only because of the physical sexiness, but because of the EMOTION in it. You could tell Blair was a little afraid, a little nervous, and yet hopeful and fluttery. And Nate's reassuring SMILE, his EYES OMG. HIS HANDS ON HER TEENY WAIST.

Posted at

Blair needs to steal the Empire, steal Bass industries, and then render Chuck impotent.

She can put Dan, Rufus, and Jack on the board of BI and run it herself, then mock Chuck daily for being an incompetent ass.

Posted at

So DAIR is happenin.. FOR REALZ? :/

I don't care what the aftermath is in the next episode is, I just want them to have a well written scene.

WORD TO THIS.

Also, let's not waste the chemistry. NO FADE TO BLACKS!

Posted at

Posted at

He makes her lose an assistant position that she really wants (a great thing for Blair's career - yay for B being career-focused!)

THERE ARE NO WORDS.

Posted at

i totally don't know you either but i love that blair/happiness if your otp and you like dan. and also you seem to hate chair which i love. so yeah.

*HUGS YOU MORE*

btw chuck is turning into more of a phaggot than usual.

Check out my "WTF IS THIS. I CAN'T EVEN" post in the spoiler thread. But beware, it will make you RAGE.

Posted at

So, according to GG-ANON:

In episode 4X05, Chuck tells Blair that everything she wants he'll take from her and he won't stop until she has nothing.

From a poster at FF: He says she took away his "future."

You know what? Blair SHOULD take away his future. She should do what this poster at GG_ANON says:

What [Blair] needs to do is steal the Empire and Bass Industries from him and make Dan and Rufus CFOs (with Blair as CEO), and LAUGH AND LAUGH at Chuck's face when he sees Humphreys in charge of the Bass Empire.

Posted at

Got this from GG_ANON:

In episode 4X05, Chuck tells Blair that everything she wants he'll take from her and he won't stop until she has nothing.

From a poster at FF: He says she took away his "future."

You know what? Blair SHOULD take away his future. She should do what this poster at GG_ANON says:

What [Blair] needs to do is steal the Empire and Bass Industries from him and make Dan and Rufus CFOs (with Blair as CEO), and LAUGH AND LAUGH at Chuck's face when he sees Humphreys in charge of the Bass Empire.

Posted at
x Close Ad