Stelena Appreciation Thread

i also think with damon that he's flipped his switch, n its easier being the bad boy, but even stefan n rose have pointed out to the veiwers, that after a while that doesnt work anymore. so damon cant do it anymore he feels, n he misses being human n wants to be more like that givin him his hero moments. but then his other emotions become stronger making him lashout . because for so long he's being this way its easier, n having people realy on him scares him, because for such a long time he felt that no one wanted him. thats why he pushed stefan away he didnt want him knowing about his deal with emily. didnt want him to know where katherine was. cos perhaps e thought with stefan out of the pic kat wold be so greatful to him for waiting  protecting her. after all he's had to spend 145 years knowing that he wsnt enough for her

Posted at

@emily i think she knew all along,but with losing ric, she knows that she wants damon in her life, so didnt want to choose so she didnt have to lose him. the thing is even if from this point on damon becomes good and starts doing things for othe people i just feel that he still is only doing it to please elena stefan, or tryingto prove that he can, sort of thing. i dont no if that makes sense?

i mean stefan is alwasy good, and he fights what he is. whereas damon embraced it, thought of his self highter than others, whereas stefan wanted to be the same as others. so what i mean is stefan is naturally like he is, he doesnt change he fights for what he holds dear, and what he wants to keep hold of. his humanity, he was fighting for it before elena was even born. he's loved others. lexi, the thing with rebecca. had friendships klaus. whereas damon hasnt. so even as a human damon may have being good n nice but these other qualties where there, he just didnt give into them till kat, n then more so when turning. i dont think elena has much darkness in her. i just think she'll be confused by their 1st meeting, n how long he's being in love with her.

even if damon becomes more like stefan he'll still mess up time to time, cos of his natural impulstivness and stubbornness.

Posted at

but each charater has both light n darkness in them, some more than others. damon loves his brother, but hurts hims. kat wants to love herself more than anyone else to live, but shes not really living. stefan tries to hold on to his humanity, so that when he slips he falls spectaullary, n becomes this whole other person. elena tries to marytr herself at every giving oppertuinity. that soemtimes her actions lead to other being hrt, not on purpose. that she forgives cos her darkness his her compasion n love for others.

Posted at

stefan and elena are the same in some ways compassionate kind selfless herioc think of others before themselves balanced loving                        
Posted at

damon and katherine are the same in some ways,

impulstive selfish needy bitter but when they feel its heightened. love, reveange, resentment look out for themselves let thier feeling consume them  dont like being the hero                 
Posted at

@kay i think these interviews prove alot.like i said earlier damon was still quite bitter about kat and transferred his feelings to elena, mad at stefan hating that he has elena n he shoild have had kat, the thing with damon is nothing ever seems to be his fault, in his eyes. like in s1 when he's helping elena load the dish washer talking about kat, elena says "so which one of you dated her 1st?"

he says "ask stefan am sure his answer differs from mine."

but who does damon think dated her 1st? cos w've seen the flashbacks, stefan n kat meet 1st spent a small time together, then damon came back from the army, deceided to stay and not rejoin just to be around kat n stefan. but it comes back down to damon seeing what he wants. i admit with kat he really did you her, she was compelling stefan, but damon was going to give it all up for her, what i want to know, even though she tells damon she doesnt love him, i think she does, just stefan more, but why does she love stefan? i mean his speech in one of the flashbacks was beuitful, but she being around a long time, as no one else proffessed their love for her. oh yeah damon whos waiting in her room. but poor stefan was in love with n illustion, why did kat love him knowin the second he wasnt compelled he wouldnt look at her that way, whereas damon loved her every part of her. just like stefan n elena. elena loves every part of stefan. n damons in love with elena illustion.

Posted at

@heather read that artical, it was very good, i think it potrays elenas rollercoster of emotions very well and a good explaintion as to why, whats happening for her to be like this. i must say there was only one episode i didnt like elena, that was 3.19 because she did start the kiss, but also because she let damon, talk and put jeremy down, and didnt interven.

Posted at

@peter come back on, they tried to troll me on another thread, just cos i told heather about a deleated scene, n i wrote it in caps, there just looking for anything, but thats just who they are, am just sticking to this threat cos i just want to talk about tvd mostly stelena. and your so intreasting, they'll move on you did nothing wrong so dont be drove out.

i wonder why damon did have a crow n not stefan. in the books it was explained that damon could do these things cos he drunk hb. in the books it seemed the further away from your humanity the more power you had. in the show damon n kat, rebecca have all got into peoples head, hasnt showd stefan doing it, apart from that deleated scene. but damon doesnt use the fog thing now, perhaps becasue he doesnt drink straight from humans. in the books i think it actually had something like a humans aura is powerful, so getting it from a blood bag isnt doing it, plus he's closer to his humanity now? or perhaps he's just to busy pining afer elena, am suprised its not always rainin in mf!

Posted at

i think it was peter who mentioned about when damon was compelling elena in his flashback that maybe he unwhittling compelled elena to feel these things, passion consume, but she really feel for stefan just around damon she has thses feelings, but perhaps she confused and tries to fight it cos really she compelled to think that lol. so in s4 she can remember it will be broken d/e can be snubbed out, n then we can get a confession from damon why he fell for her, before jumping into bed with meridith!!

Posted at

@emily did u manage to read my fanfic?am trying to get 100 reviews. although its longer than i planned lol

Posted at