Stelena Appreciation Thread

also about damos whiplash personality, damon n others always say he was different as a human. himhimself to elena "you would have liked me better in 1864. in 1864 damon changed to be with kat, he was goin to leave and that included stefan. he was already practising being a vampire. and when he was in transtion he didnt see the point in forever is she wasnt there, it was always about katherine to him. but stefan wanted his brother forever. damons mad, and this is when the bitterness and loneliness starts, he spends the next 50 years plottiing on getting kat back, hating that stefan is still in the pic for when she gets out, when it should just be him. at this point damon isnt living he's exsiting.

then meets sage, who again has some kinda of infulance on him(he's very waek when it comes to the oppiste sex) shows him the other side of being a vampire, how to switch off these other feelings and like being a vampire, and he does, just damon misses being human and he though he was giving it up for something better. now he has elena who lloks like kat but isnt. she has all these extra qualities that kat didnt. so perhaps damon is like its a heightened kat? she cares for him and wants him in her life, but somwhere its just all being taken out of context. damon is  a badboy, even as a human he was impulsive and attention seeking. but he's not a villian. damons weak when it comes to his feelings he has no balance they CONSUM HIM. thats why even stefan when he's angry or threatening it more powerful and believeable, cos damon is consently lashing out, it suprises people when he doesnt.

Posted at

@kay,i wont leave as long as i dont have to see peope posting things like that again, i've noticed peter hasnt posted since, i hope he hasnt quite on us either.

i really do hope that in s4, damon can really say why it is/what that he feel in love woth elena.

as for katherine, i beleiev that right now he's pissed off with her. and that stefan was out of the picture he though for some reason he had a chance with elena??? but i think that if kat did delcare her undying love and proved it to him, he'd take her back.

@emily can you post a link to your tumblr page.

@heather do you have the link to that artical?

Posted at

@kay, heather and emily, i think your right about how much it worries stefan, not just because he wouldnt want to lose elena, but also at this point its the closest him and damon have being for a while. in 1864 he went along with his own selfish need to have katherine, which he tell elena earlier on in s1, and it did alot of harm. so its probably very confusing for stefan too. not wanting damon to close to elena yet knowing being around her does him good.

@kay are you starting s2 now?

does anyone else think we'll have more d/e flashbacks in s4, thats she's being compelled to forget? i hope not, i also dont think it fits with s1.

Posted at

an intelligent person wouldnt call someone a fucktard.

and you shouldnt have come on here to hunt out peter even if you didnt like what he said. the better person wouldnt have sought him out they would have left it. as for julie well shes human and had an out burst, but theres no need for the fat comments. cos whats that got to do with it? i went onto the other topics in this forum, your on alot and you dont seem to have anything postive to say. you dont even seem to like tvd that much you and bored now. yet you contribute on these forums alot. but you were calling julie a fattie every where, thats her choice to be that size, am sure she could do something about it. no it wasnt professional of her but i wouldnt want to be recieveing the hate she's having to deal with, simply because not every fanbase is happy. but thanks for coming on this link and ruining it, thi was the one forum i come on  because there are no delena fans and no writers/charater/ actor haters, but i think thats just changed.

Posted at

Matt Donovan: Nobel Price for Ex Boyfriend of the Year.

@HEATHER THERE IS A DELETED SCENE OF MATTS MUM, ITS ON YOU TUBE. BEING  SUCCUBUS, SHE'S DOWN THE ALLY BY THE GRILL. ITS ON 1 13 MIN LONG CLIP OF DELETED SCENES FROM S1

Posted at

wow arnt you cranky on a morning, so what big tv show did you write then, seen as though jlie plecs doin such a piss poor job at it. yes she blows out to fans like you, cos you look at you going round stirring things up, did you not see the tag at the top? stelena apprecetaion not for idoits like you, NOW JOG ON

Posted at

@kay it was a great summery. anyway  i have a question. damon never actually said he loved elena till 2.08, but he didnt admit it to anyone till 3,13, to stefan when stefan says i love her damon, "well so do i"

and elena has never said it, she's said things that indicate she feels more for him than she should. but its clear she doesnt like feeling this way. my question is do they think they feel like this because people keep saying they do.like isobel.stefan, katherine, bonnie a little, caroline, matt, even alaric was aware that it wasnt one sided. do you think  that damon already had started to change cos elena had accepted him into her life for stefan and now he was close to them, he's confused from his feeling in realtion to kat. and then people are sayin tings to him. then elena has had people saying it to her, but it wasnt enought for her whilst she with stefan. suddenly stefan is riped away from her and damon pushed firmly into her path. its to confusing for them.

your right about damon wanting to be around stefan, i think he's secreatly being following him forever. like in 3.16 stefans at the funerl, damon turns up. damons flashback he would have being coming to mf anyway, but why was he there so early? cos stefan came back. over the years damon has probably being around more than stefan realizes?

i would like to see in season 4 abit more of flashbacks over stefans and damons years, 

@peter, so dawsons creek ended joey/percy because they had the bigger fanbase? and they gave into it?kinda like what delena has done. only i was reading soeme comments on a interview yesterday. and a lot of them were stelena, more suprising though was the amount of 'delelna fans saying, that damon needs to move on, he can do better than elena. the triangle is boring. whats the point it will end same way at end of s4 even if she does go with damon for abit.

i was quite shocked that they were kinda giving up, then you just got other dlena fans saying d/e always. end of story. same old. lol.

Posted at

@mrs. kol mikaelson,are you a stelena shipper?if not why r u even on here? did you seriously just come on here n insult a woman u donr know? 

is this a joke? cos am i dont understand it

Posted at

ccos i think i would probably ship d/j n thats not who were endgame was it?

Posted at

@kay i saw on fb your comment to that girl. also saw she didnt reply.

@flora, i love damon, not delena, and like when on fb, when am trying to get them to say what it is in delena they see. and then i tell them about why it will always be stefan. i then always try to tell them what i hope for damon, cos am not damon hating just pointing out things he's done which is all facts. whereas what i hate about the vast majority of d/e fans is the stefan hate.

@kay, damon was trying so hard not to stress about stefan here,  and keep elena from running in and having to worry about that she needed saving too. that what i loved about elenas speech in s3 to damon "that it will be becuase he loves you". ties in with damon n stefan needed each other in a way to hold onto any part of humanity they have. with damon its harder cos he's trying to much with the i dont care i dont need anyone attitude, truth is he knows no matter what he'll have stefan even when he's being a dick to him. and they know that there always have each other, only now they'll have elena too. i think the 'triangle' works beter with elena loving these two vampires one romantically/sexualy, the other as a undrstanding reliant friendship way, tied to them both but in different ways.

because like we said before elena only loves one side of damon the side like stefan, but damon tries to push back the 1864 side cos he was burned and as had to carry alot of bitterness, resentness for a long time, and now theres this person that wants to reach out to him but some how for both of them these feelings got confused.

@peter so u were a dawsons creek fan?who did u ship? i  was thinking about watchin it but i know the outcome so it seems pointless.

Posted at