Stelena Appreciation Thread

k i take back thinking i may have being a bit harsh cos on a nother photo she commented,

Annie Jones Why can't the bad guy get the girl for once (not that Damon is bad anymore ) but you know what I mean... She should of chosen Damon.. F... Off stefan.

Posted at

so then i ws thinking about this wonderful delena kiss and how they almost had sex(i personally dont think elena would have gone that far) and how awful rose's speech was, and just all in all what a crappy episode it was, but then i thought mayb i just thought that, and it probably had many delena fans happy, so i went to find out how it rated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Vampire_Diaries_episodes

this link shows you all season episode names, when it aired and how many peopl watched.

heart of darkness 3.19, only 2.21 million tuned in, this is the least amout out of any other episode/season. making heat of darkness the least watched episode of tvd history. oh yeah stelena fans may not be as vocal as delena, but are ctions speak louder than words!!!

Posted at

so then i wrote back, but now am hoing i wasnt to bitchy or sarcy if she is a young girl. it was just an annoying statment.

‎@annie jones. i was going to bypass your post, cos there wasnt any real substance to your argument/theory. but then under that you put 56 minutes ago · Like Charlene Smithson  ‎"At least let them sleep together lol .. Then maybe the DELENA fans would be happy :D" and i thought to myself i wonder how old this girl is? and then in your opening statement back to kay you put "What would of happened if Jeremy hadn't walked in they almost had sex.... They totally lust after each other. " this just shows that your clearly more damon than then delena. and that no you wont ship s/e cos you cant understand it. as for stefan boaring yeah thats exactly what i thought when i watched the whole ripper scenes and him beheading people 'safe'. also s/e boaring?????? right cos the good girl falling for bad boy has never being done. i also dont undersatnd why you think seeing a couple how have overcome so much loving and happy wouldnt warrent high ratings. 
Posted at

the girl added

Annie Jones But it is only are tv programme at least we have Nian where Ian and Nina are together in real life.That is nice to see.

well yeah it is but is that a reson to ship d/e?

Posted at

the girl replied, i mean just read the 1st line lol

Annie Jones 

What would of happened if Jeremy hadn't walked in they almost had sex.... They totally lust after each other. I also think if they do be together she should end it with Stefan...but I see why she is with stefan he is the safe option for her.when she becomes a vampire she may love Damon more, I mean who knows. I really think Elena and Damon have alot of chemistry can you not see this? I see where you are coming from the writers are following the books which is annoying at least she should give Damon a chance I really thought she would choose "Damon" that was what season 3 was about Damon and Elena falling in "love"seems the writers favor Stefan more:(

5 hours ago · Like
Posted at

so then kay wrote back to her

Kayleigh Leatherwood 

‎@Annie: I really couldn't resist responding to that post. Why is there something wrong with showing Stefan and Elena being happy and in love? If there's one thing that we have been shown it's that they have struggles and challenges that they face that does actually tear them apart at times. I agree that it might be boring if we never see them being apart and it's always perfect all the time but CLEARLY it's not. I think S3 just proves that. Stefan seems too perfect and so he's hiding something? That is simply something you want or wish to be true rather than what is actually true. And I mean seriously Stefan is not perfect---ripper ring a bell? I mean how much worse could it really get? Stefan hiding something is just reaching on your part. You're saying she should choose Damon because he would love and treat her right? Sooo Stefan doesn't love her or treat her right? Give a reason she should be with him that doesn't actually include something Stefan ALREADY does for her and it has to be something that makes her happy or else she wouldn't want to actually engage in a relationship with him. Obviously Stefan would also die before letting anything happen to her, so again this isn't stating something that Stefan wouldn't do either. Writers of any show should not actually allow the fans to dictate their decisions. It's THEIR story to tell, not ours. It's lousy writing and writing that wouldn't make sense to the story if they gave the fans what they wanted when it doesn't match the story they are trying to tell. And does no one actually have any kind of moral compass at all when it comes to the fact that sleeping with both of the brothers kind of makes Elena look bad? I mean she can love him but that doesn't mean we are going to get to see them together in that way or any other way. I think it's a bit disturbing that so many people are eager to see this heroine bed both of these brothers like it's no big thing when clearly it is.

Posted at

then she put. At least let them sleep together lol .. Then maybe the DELENA fans would be happy :D afetr i read this i was just like yep she must be pne of the 13 year old delena fans.
Posted at

ok so does everyone know that me n kay have being having a slight debate with some delena fan on fb? wel someone else has joined in with their ideas. i'll post it for you now. Annie Jones. The thing is if they have Stefan and Elena together all happy in love would make the show very boring...I don't know he seems to perfect like he is hiding something... To me Damon seems more real and yes bad boy which is sexy but I truly believe he loves Elena and Elena loves both brothers. I think she should choose Damon as he would love her and treat her right and would die before he would let anything happen to her.. Anyway if they won't let DELENA happen they will lose alot of viewers as alot of fans are for DELENA...they should listen to the fans
Posted at

@ emily happy birthday!!!

2.06 taht cute scene of s/e in bed mixed in with kat and mason in bed, and its where there trying to let on their broken up

stefan-we'll get throught this

nodding elena -i love you

god there just the best. they'll get through s4 as well.

Posted at

hi guys thank you for your kind words, i've even quite my job today, cos lifes too short to be somewhere that doesnt make you happy. i think this is why i ship s/e, cos theres love is right and its pure. it overcomes everything and makes you beleive that it can beat anything. its like a beacon of light  that makes you stronger and want to fight.thats y s/e are endgame, and damon is something they'll overcome. to be fair i cant see how vampire elena makes a differance, unless theres some more flashbacks, but honestly i cant see how this fits with s1, and how there couldnt be little hints and snardy comments from damon, the whole flashback scene still narks me. but for all the delena fans there are 3.19 had least ratings, coinisdance?

@kay saw your post on fb. well executed loved it, to be fair though this other person confuses the hell out of me lol.

@heather i love books, would much rather read than watch telly. i'll read anything. music too, and just latly at my uncles funerl he had a couple of classical pieces played, which i found myself enjoying. i too love europe am hoping when my boys are older (n am mortage free lol) that i can go travelling round italy. also greece love the history.

does anyone watch true blood?i,ve read all the books of them although i went abit off them to be honest.

also that post from some crazy d/e fan, god it just makes me tired to even comperhend it lol

Posted at
x Close Ad