Stelena Appreciation Thread

@heather, i feel to its being vwry easy to fall out with elena character mostly because watching stefan fall deeper n deeper, but also cos elena didnt always know what stefans actions really where.3.03 stefan tells her he doesnt want her, but really its cos he doesnt want klaus to know she alive.

3,09 he saves klaus but its cos there was n order on damons head, he was really saving damon.302 he saves damon from ray but tells damon he has to now look after elena and get her away.to me this almost felt like stefan pushing d/e so that she would move on from him and he could keep klaus away)3.06 stefan fights the compultion until he's compelled to tur off his humanity, elean sees it removed from him, and for all these months shes being staying strong to bring him back, but rightn there she has to witness him in a way dying to her. hense damon, right there she has him, she s weak emionally drained all the fights gone.untill 3.07 when he catches her from the belchers she says "i knew you'd catch me" for seconds they're looking at each other and i would just love to have known what she was thinking. 3.10 she learns that stefan did the good thing, n then damon at her, it suprises her, she confused she'd just come to the idea of letting stefan go. 3.11 was a very tragic episode and hearbreaking to watch but again stefan had to make klaus believe, plus he beleived he'd already pushed elena away. he needed to get rid of klaus so elena could live a normal human life. 3.12 elena tells hima bout the kiss, n she knows he doesnt need to know there not together but deep down elena knows it was wrong not from damon from her, and mayb shes abit mad, and desperate for the old stefan even thought after her kiss with damon she knows thing will never be the same. 3.14 elena upsets damon which she tries to take back but i think its only cos she knows he'll react badly. however despite what her and stefan have being through its him she asks to help, because its him she knows will listen to what she needs to do. 3.15 elena tells damon to get over it, i feel that this proves she meant what she said cos otherwise this would have being a good time to say she was sorry n it wasnt meant like that, instead she kept to the same tone as before and let him know it wasnt ok. 3,16 elena has to whitness stefan feeding. she finally has to admit that she feels something for damon. 3,17 she gets to understand stefans nature more, and id=s more accepting having seen it. 3.18 they admit there love for each other, and they could have gave in to the moment n become 1 again only now its stefan saying she s i love with damon. elena face says alot, she doesnt think she is shes accepted she feels more for him now. but she always loved stefan.3.19 is the worst episoe for me and to say it was all delena had the worst rating.(come on it shows there's alot of silent stelena shippers) elena has got eveyone saying how she feels about damon. shes got damon willing to risk the whole world for her. but she says it later whats wrong damons implustive desructive nature.

3.20 elena loses someone else and it sstefan whos there, she can see how far he's come but how much they've changed and really she's still pining for they were. 3.21elena already new who she wanted. but with just losing someone else she knows that her choice could lose someone else. and she too fragil right now to try and deal with that. 3.22 elena rembers before, but even in 1.08 elena tells stefan"yes thats what i want, to forget meeting you, us metting and everything thats happened since, but i cant cos i cant forget the way i feel about you." even everything that goes on a round her there s only one true pull for her, it sstefan.

so yes its being a very hard season sometimes at that time understand elena actions and thoughts, but she hasnt always had the right info. dealing with death n loss. trying to keep everyone happ n safe.

Posted at

@amie, you r lisa rigth?cos i'd hate to be calling someone someones else's name. read that matt davis post. seems to me he talks before he thinks.i find it quitw wird how he reacted to that fan pst/spam email. i mean they must get loads of wierd/shitty things.but as a perfessional actor, and its comes with the job they should be better at not replying in the heat of the moment. even jp lashes out someties, n i mean it must be awful when you get all this hate, especially wen yr trying to cteate something for all  n it cant be easy trying to please evry fan base. but it comes with it n they have to learn not to give in to their level. just ignoe all the nasty sick twisted fan base because thats only a small percentage.(i think)

Posted at

i meant wouldnt pick damon whilst stefans still there

Posted at

i loved 3.14 it was so insightful, the tension betwwen s/e. the porch scene he wants her, but he needs to find himself. and elena needs to understand there more to a vampire nature.from 3,14 to 3.19 there isnt reallt much d/e, but then theres that kiss and i think it irked me more cos elena ran at him. i could have took it again if damon started it. you know why would they even share a room she was asking for it.but she got all these people saying shess in love with damon she needs to find out. plus she 18 and hormones, she hasnt got any for a while. but when jeremy caught them and made that other comment, elenas ashamed and i do beleive that elena  really knew that she would pick damon whilst stefan was still there.

i think in 3.12 when she says she doesnt feel quilty i think she really does, or needs his reaction. or maybe him to tell her what to do. but also just cos shes mad and wants to hurt him.

plec said it would be a d/e season, but i think they didnt build it up right, there can be no end if elena doesnt at least admit what exactly she is feeling for damon. and if she thinks she loves him, it needs to be addressed. but we've already said why it wont work they need to know for them selves. honestly thought the writers did so well on building s/e epic love how can they have her go with his brother whislt stefan sit n waits?

in the book elena character id differant and has a more complew personality, she is good but can be selfish, bossy and do bad to get things done, this is why she appeals to both brothers, and why she feel for both, its just her better sid ewins out and why she is only drawn to damon but cannot love without stefan.

whereas tv elena is only one way, so it makes you wonder why d/e are drawn to each other. perhaps its cos i,ve read the books that d/e the show i just cannot see happening.

Posted at

yes i loved how elena was fighting for stefan, and the scene in the reckoning was edge of chair stuff. becuse i think for elena she has seen stefan slip before, but bought him back. she being told stories about him, she sen his wall. but she never actually seen him that way. because despite being told all these things, she can just see the stefan who he is too her. and then in that instant she knows that stefans gone. i didnt like damon speech to elena, i feel that damon isnt doing anything at this point to help stefan, despit him being in this postion cos of saving damons life. in fact he onlt saves stefan life  so 'there even'. trying to get to elena when shes down, @kay it is didturbing with it being brothers, i mean i couldnt imagine fancing my sisters boyfreind.

i time when i didnt like elena was in 3.09 when she says to damon 'we'll let himgo. but i think elena has now whitnessed that somrthing else can control stefan, that shes tried locking him upand he isnt coming back, plus at this point they beleieve he saved klaus.

i think in 3.10 the kiss elena herself said,'he'll come back and it wont be because he loves me, it will be because he loves you' this is a heartbreaking statment for me, but shows her understanding of stefan, that all he ever wanted was his brother, i just wish DAMON HAD HAVE BEING LISTENING!

in 3.09 stefan breakes throught the complution to save damon, in 3,10 before he kisses her damon tells her this, and so she now will have to wonder  could he have ever have broke it for me?does he love me enough?

shes endured seeing the man she loves becomes someone else, a lot of doubts and then you have someone else in front of you, being there picking you, wantiny you.it caught her off guard whilst trying to take in a lot of info.

i can realte more to the 3.10 kiss than the 3.19 kiss, and kind of wish that d/e had had their time here.

Posted at

afternoon girls.

@kay yeah we nailed em!you know what they'll be doing now re watching ebery episode to come up with some points, give it till tue whislt they,ve had time to prepare thir attach,be ready.

yeah thwm statments from plec, just like k whatever she could be with stefan or damon, yeah thats what u always say!

'@emily i know s3 has being very weird for me 2, perhaps just cos s/e wearn together and that plec kept saying it would make elena a stronger person. i dont think it did.

plec did say it would be a delena jorney and to be honest i wish she had had had more of a relaionship with damon, whilst stefan got himself back on track, then she could have gone back to stefan and the triangle be done.

i think its cos i dont see d/e in any way and find iy hard  to understand why elena would forgive. which we've listed many times.everyone else doesnt forgive they just tolarate him, where as stefan there more understanding, cos of who he was before, and now he's trying agian.

Posted at

@emily mine does  that all the time. mostly when am trying to paste soemthing n then it loses evetything i wrote.

@kay saw your post to that malissa, so far nither her or the other one has replied, altho a few more stelena fans are jumpin on, one's just wrote on about all that crap about stefan loving kat.

so i read this earlier, to be fair, does plec wonder why she gets hate mail?its all just so critic and doesnt say anything really. they are so dragging this triangle out.

Asked if Elena will stand by Stefan next season, Plec told TV Guide : "That's the best question of all. Everything has changed. Not necessarily how she feels about the boys, but who she is.

"This may bring her closer than ever to Stefan, or it may give her a deeper bond with Damon."Plec also suggested that Elena may even remember that she met and connected with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) before his brother."She'll start learning things, like how Damon compelled her to forget their first meeting," the showrunner said. "Those memories will come back, and it'll add more fuel to the fire."

Plec explained that Nina Dobrev's character may reconsider her choice in the season three finale to be with Stefan (Paul Wesley) as she gets to grips with her new form.

Posted at

omg that youtibe clip was the dogs b*****

watching it you cant deny the warm happy feeling you get from this couple, people who say they dont want to be loved like this are idoits and dont deserve it

am not on twitter but can i ask what matt davis put?

@kay i,ve just being back on fb god when there like watch theses episodes am just like why there pointless i dont see where your going it. one of them was like in 3.02 damon diverted the wolf so elena could run, well him being the supernautral being n that and faster he should plus we've known for a while that he loves her, but when the wolf was about to eat damon who save him?yes stefan. in fact i think i'll o back on n point that little gem out.

@lord of winter i dont smoke but am not bothered by those who do. it their choice. i have lost some one throught the effects of smoking but again you do it these sre the conseqences, i dont like smoking around food or my kids

Posted at

kay i saw your post, i wonder how long it will take for more to start jumping in. i,ve kust started rading the 1st book again. i agree that everything is explained more in the book, but i also think that book elena knew quite early on that a certain part of her was drawn and eventuallt fell for damon, however the essance of herself belonged to stefan and she couldnt, no wouldnt live wothout stefan.

i think alot of characters in the show think that elena over s3 have come to love damon, but i think it confuses her, cos she knows she loves stefan,but has certain feelings for damon, n now other people are like your in love with damon, she might be thinkin do i? differently from stefan? thats why she cant say it, cos untill other people started saying it she didnt think she was, she just understood him and wanted to helpmhim. maybe??

love the comment bout damons love lust!!i think when damon loves it consumes him lol! he is obsessed. he waited for kat his whole vampire life, when he turned its all he thought about. now someones else gives him the time of day and she warm and compassionate, and he sees how she loves and stefan to and wants it too.

Posted at

lol kay i've just being on.tell me what you think,cos now a thinkin i may have being abit bitchy,

Posted at