oh love

lol am so glad that other people have pointed out elenas drab hair/stlye. seriously since s4 started i tink her hair gets limper and limper. alot of elena hate comes from fans like stefan and damon more, and elena's character (more so at the moment) is messing with them both.

Posted at

Stelena Appreciation Thread

how does everyone else feel about stelena at the mo? or elena? i think it should just be delena daires. every ep is some sexual eye flirt between d/e.  they just want to put this distance between s.e. to be honest elena is starting to get on my wick lol!!in the begigning i didnt want her turning back human, but now, welll if it stops her whining!! its like the new clip with elena in the shower, if any one comes in it will be damon, y is damon even there? where is stefan? and why wouldnt elena tell him to leave when she's got no cloths on? the spoilers for ep 7, why is elena even dancing wth damon, people just dont do things like that. even if s.e split up in ep6. it still would be weird, and they let damon have his big speech about helping stefan with the cure. 1st chance he gets though he's dancing with elena.

one thing i would like to know tohugh, what is stefan living off? hiope he hasnt gone back on the bunny diet when he was doing well with the moderation theme. but that seemed to be a big thing last season, yet it hasnt even being sddressed yet!

Posted at

god there are so many bad spoilers out there for stelena at the moment!!

Posted at

yeah i realy think it will be stelena, prob forwood 2, 2 give way to klaus. the writers do keep saying its about love triangles. and like u said as much as it pains me, i havent felt that push/pull feeling between stelena like before, the writers have changed elena, which i did say they would have to do to let delena have any chance of happening. but i would like stefan 2 try n learn his morderation skills whilst there on their'break' so he can come back all like right damon am here elena take a good look, do one damon lol! i just cant wait to see why delena have to go on yet another road trip, whats the reason stefans left behind again. honestly tho am not sure delena will go as far as sex, hot n heavy perhaps. but it would be weird in so many ways. plus elena wouldnt do that, so how far do they go with her, before totally making her katherine? also another thing that makes me think something will happen between delena, was a spoiler saying about caroline beng angry with elena, and telling her some home truths.

Posted at

hi guys, so is anyone else nervous 4 thurs episode? i;v being reading some old spoilers, like elena will have hot vampire sex, but with who, before episode 4. big delena moments happen in episode 2 AND 4! and then some new spoilers. like elena will make a painful confession to stefan. a cople will be breaking up, (which alot of people think forwood). but what if its stelena, what if she does something wiv damon  in e4? tells stefan and they brake up. i mean i think something has to happen between delena for us to move on with the triangle. at least if it happens earlier on in the season the quicker we get back to stelena, its not what  i want to see, but who knows...what does everyone else reackon?

Posted at

Nicole Corbett Sousa I saw a clip of Elena asking Damon for help.. my question. Stefan went to her in his darkest time and confided in her, and trusted her, and told her the truth..why is she NOT doing the same?

i just read this on fb. n i think she does has a point, but we havent seen the episode yet, but my take on it, is just the writers keeping d/e fans on their feet. keeping the fans happy.

Posted at

i also would like to add, that my one entire thought through out the episode was, what the hell is goin on with elena's hair!!i mean its so long, limp and lank, come people lets inject some body into that mane, it was nt always so drab lol!!

Posted at

hi guys, hope everyone is great, it was such a good episode, i too am so glad they didnt go doewn the whole elena not remembering route, that was the book not the show it never happened to anyone else so yeah that pleased me.

the scene in the cells was executed so well, it just shows to all how strongly bonded they are, so hopefully it will give us a strong s/e all season, althought there already sayin theres a big d/e moment in ep4. and that caroline doesnt like how elena is actin. i think we've had many of these spoilers before and it isnt how it sounds at all. but it could also be a thing with elena being new just another side of vampirism. so am gunna try n not judge elena to much if she just have alittle 'moment ' with damon, hopefully it will just clear some things up for her? the memory of damon must be something which most people would find confussing, and i think for s/e things will get worst before they get better?

the scene on the roof was lovley, didnt like the little quip from elena though when she was like 'so i can be with you forever...if i want.' would have like the kiss to be a bit more umff lol!!but from the spoilers there saving that!!loved it when he slipped the ring on her finger, yeah take that damon lol!

hate though that everyones having a go at matt.

Posted at

i hope tho they give damon some of his old  jest back, he was funny in s1! i think we all know that d/e r probably gunna make out some more in s4.

anyway just watched the new clip from s4, this was one of the comments. nowt to say about the vidoe.

emilySeptember 17th, 2012 4:00 PM

Ya baby Damon and Elena. Ian and Nina are dating in real life they are the BOSS on the vampire diaries. Deal with it loser Stelenas. damon will always win

yeah os ian n nina make the vampire diares!!!

Posted at

does anyone think were going to have  the same theme running at end of s4 as s3? the choice, only shes a vamp  this time?

Posted at
x Close Ad