Stelena Appreciation Thread

and he got 18 likes for this!!

Posted at

Dinu Meepawala What's the point of slowly building up this beautiful love between Damon and Elena if she's going back to Stefan always. And if my memory is correct, Damon was always there for her. He did bad things of course, but he never intentionally harmed her. If not for him, Stefan would be dead in Season 1. He saved Elena from being humiliated in public. He saved her life so many times I've lost the track of it. He's the one who saved Elena from herself... always. It's ok for Stefan to do horrible things to others. (Compelled or not compelled) But it's not ok for Damon to be the bad guy. I don't think Elena deserves someone who loves her more than anything or anyone in the universe, like Damon. She deserves someone who can give up on her and live without her like Stefan. But as long as Damon needs her, I'm rooting for DELENA....!!!

Omg!this is another post from that same crazy delena fan, seriously kay i think you get on the job n bring this crazy person down!!

Posted at

evenin ladies, sometimes d/e fans annoy me or just make me laugh. i mean sum of them are crazy like that post from fb where at the end she sort of verred off how she loved him n would be with him for eternity.

i love that some delena can see the understanding of s/e n i myself have said that i like how d/e are, i just see them as friends, brotherlt.sisterly relationship.

i myself know why i ship s/e same reason as you lot, n even tho i dont see the pull of d/e i dont have no qualms about those who do. as long as  they can back up their thoughts n thories, and gives causes why they ship delena.

but when it comes down to it only a small percetage can, the reat arnt delena there damon, n there hating on the oppersistion. it would only be same if he wanted bonnie n she was with i dont know elijah?

anyway where on page 500!!500 pages of oure stelena. and some deep thoughts onto other character issues lol!!

kay am gunna go check out ya comments now!!

Posted at

@kay i,ve just seen your fb post very good, i notice that there werent many d/es reply to it, cos they cant argue with facts i,ve put a few comments on myself. like in response to that nut job other day, n somei=one who commented on your post, and just gemeral backing up why damon cant use stefan as an excuss for acting out.

but i seriouslty doubt many can fault what u said about s/e's love and will be giving amny to think about. am sure many r jumping ship lol.plus i think u had a postive effect on other s/e fans cos so amny more commented.

Posted at

'heather, thats crap about having to try harder with ian, i think shes a great actress. and shes suppose to look at them differently. the only time i can think that elena look at damon  abit more lovenly was 2.22 but not like shes in love with him, does that make sense? she thought he was dying she was saying goodbye n trying to give him peace. you know they'd come a long way sinse the begining of season 2.

the only other time she looked at him was 3,19, not lovenly, and i wouldnt say lustfully either, just looking to see if she could figure it out, the kiss was a push for elena, with stefan words still ringing in her ears, and i think that her response after  damon asks "what are we doing her?" could have changed the whole oucome of season 3, instead she said she didnt know she pulled daom up on his behaviour which to me was more like saying, this is why damon i can be with you, you lash out your reckless. elena doesnt want to live her life on a bumpy road.

Posted at

@lisa omg that bloody jonny deep quote, christ that doeant always apply, also when did elena ever said she fell in love with damon, so when there saying be with the 2nd guy, cos if you loved the 1st you wouldnt have fell for the 2nd. elena isnt saying shes in love with him, she is saying she is in love with stefan. but i think the pharse "i never unfell for him"spoke volumes!!!

elena got to see evry side of stefan and despite knowing exactly how hard it can be for him and what it can lead to she still wants him, i believe that shes seen all sides to damon that he's going to show, he's still keeping himself more guarded, which only makes its easier to accept that what he's feeling for elena isnt pue uncondtional love. when he finds someone he'll be so much easier and happy and i hope season 4 afetr d/e acccept that this obbsession lust thing was wrong they'll start damon on his own journey to deal with himself accetance n find his own epic love.

because its not that am not a fan of damon just not of d/e because this couple make no sense n theres no back up of n epic love between them coming.

Posted at

@kay i,ve read stefans diaries. it gets a bit confusing with the show and the book and now these. i mean in the show stefan n lexi meet in mf when they were at a army camp looking for blood. but in stefans daires its in new orlens. gang of vampires attack stefan in a buthers shop n then take him back to the house where lexi is like ring leader. i mean she still helps him.

Posted at

lol omg that thread well i only read the 1sr 3 pages cos it was annoying the hell out of me.

that quote about stefa being selfish n making daom look bad when he says"i cant think of a better way to die"

how is that making damon look bad?he's going after elena cos he loves her wants to protect her, am not being funny whys damon there, i meran he's needed as back up n that,but even stefan says are you here to help your brother find the girl he loves?or are you here cos you love her too?

and at that moment he doesnt care why damons in the car with feelings he shouldnt have, he just knows that he'll help get elena back.

@emily i know how you feel just after the last episode this was the only forum i came on, cos of the stefan hate and bonnie hate. soem people where damn right unblievable. there were i couple of posts i copied on here cos i just couldnt believe the backlash from elenas choice. to other fans the actors the writers. and then there was that silly hoax thing.

Posted at

@lisa love the puppy picture, personally i would pick the puppy over damon. the last part of this persons post was like switching from talking about d/e to almost sounding like she loves him, she would be a vampire, she would want to spend eternity with him. is ahe talking about how she thinks elena should feel about damon/ian?or her with damon/ian?

it just proves that a large percenatge of this ship r shipping damon. or cant grasp between reality or a fictional tv show.

can i ask what book there up to at the moment?

and has anyone read stefans diaries?

Posted at

evening ladies,@lisa, i had to keep reading, cos i just couldnt beleive what crap she was saying, and was really annoyed whrn she stole that klaus quote.

i just watched 1.12 the 50th dance, bonnies asks what damons doing here, n carolines like yeah so is this like a threesome with the salvatores? elena replies no but if i'm going to be with stefan, i have to learn to tolerate damon!

i was like yeah bitch, but i bet dlena fans heard this and thought she said"yeah am with stefan cos he tucks me in at night and makes me safe, but really am binding my time till i can run off and do damon all over"lol

@kay what did you put on fb?

i dont think you need to point out their bad points because we,ve seen that stefan can be bader when motivated, i would just like to say thought he's the ripper when on hb, but hopefully now it wont happen again. and how he was for the middle part of season 3, he was either compled or driven  by revenage, thinking he had lost everything, but still wanted to get rid of klaus, so he couldnt use elena anymore.

i wonder what there replys were, cos most of time when a stelena  fan, gets on and points out everything, d/e's never really respond, or say something out of context.

Posted at