Stelena Appreciation Thread

when that delena fan was saying about damons bumpy road, and if stefan had ahd one he would lash out.

i beg to differ, the only bumps damon has, is that he constently needs to feel like he's won. but he only loses to stefan, thats his bump. but the way damon reacts is violent. implustive reclass aggressive. this is damon flaw, before and after being turned,

stefans bumps however consist of trying to keep damon calm, being the stand in betwwen him n his father. loving kat whislt she broke his bond with his brother. becoming a vamp when he didnt no. tturning daon n have to live with damons wrath foe ever. being addticted the blood, finding another way to live. falling off the wagon repeatly, untill he falls so hard he becomes the ripper, a repuation that wil outlive him. stefan isnt bad, he just needs to learn to control the thing that can make him, which he's trying. he also has to fight against his brother for elenas affections, but does stefan act out no, he cares for them lets them learn on their own and helps.

Posted at

morning girls, see the responses to the dlena post. it just had to tell you because its just a really good example of whats wrong with the delena fanbase.

lol that comment about a pupppy?noo damons the puppy, he's like one of chose big ones that wants to sleep in your bed betwwen you, thats damon bwtwwen stefan n elena.

i keep tryinh to think back to when damon has let her make a decision, and i cant. when she was like damon stands up to her like a man. no he belittles her, and this is just one of damons qualties, his neeed to control.stefan does let her, because lets be fair how can you love someone if you think their choices and actions are stpid?

the writers lead the dlena fans to believe that this season was d/e but the simple truth is, theres only a triangle when one side is taken out of the equation. because put stefan back, elena doesnt see anything else.

up untill 3.11, stefan was gone compelled of backing off from elena. that kiss in 3,10 was better than 3,19, because at this point elena believes that stefan is gone, that he's gone to far over the edge and heres damon saying all the right things. 3,19 elena kissed him and i think it was then she knew, she was holding back 1 because of damons reaction and 2, she really didnt want to lose someone else.

Posted at

yes that was it. i mean someone has toaotly put damon on a pedistal!!!hated that comment about stefan feed of his father, i reallt wish people would watch the episodes properly before commenting.

Posted at

ok its not lettin me post it so its just on facebook vampire diaires. theres the picture of stefan hcuppping elena s face before he says in case theres nom later, the comment is by Dinu Meepawala  its on the ist page.

Posted at

this is the post from facebook. i hate the stefan hate

its long so might have to brake it down into sections

Posted at

@kay thanks for the bamon link, such a good artical, and the points about delena are just so true. i also think it repesents the characters in the show, the whole damon seeing elena has a pize, and d/e are connected on a physical/mental level, where as s/e are soul mates deep connection level. i,ve read that thought in the books the gosht writers have moved away from bamon?

@lisa, i couldnt get onto the links either, just kept saying error.

@heather yeah i agree, i hope we dont jump back in to a s/e relationship, with elena changing i think we need to see her adapt, sort out what this whole compelling by damon buisness, frankly if it was me i would be pissed. and realize that its always going to be stefan.

plec said s/e where going to be together for a while, i just hope its more end of season, i just want her to sort out her issues with damon. so that s/e are endgame, and the triangle can end. season 5 can be bout damon finding a new lady.

but the cast are saying different thingd, nina said that she may not remember stefan when she wakes up.(thats like the books)but that doesnt really go with how others have transitioned in the show.

and then candice said that they would be together at the begining of s4.

so i was on vampire daires facebook page. and this delena fan had put this mega long post on, about why she should have choose damon, and why they will be endgame. honestly i was shouting  at the sreen. she was like when elena wakes up and remembers what damons done. she said damon gives her a  passion that consums. er i dont think that is how she worded it. i think she said, damon he consums me. elena has never said she loves damon, and to be fair delena fans are taking it to mean that she loves him and he sets her on fire blah blah, so could have being saying he consums me, in a stiffling, over bearing controlling way?maybe maybe not,but they cant just make shit up.

also she stole klaus line "crazy or not, a love like that never dies"

only she was using it for delena!!

i'll see if i can find it again n post it.

bloody crazy. seriously i couldnt ship d/e  just listening to how thickle the fans can be.

it not d/e anyway its damon.

Posted at

@aime, yeah the triangle needs to be done by the next season, and to be honest i dont see d/e ever in a proper realtionship, they'll always be something holding her back.

was  it lisa or kay that put the bamon link up?is it book bamon?can you re post it plz?am a book bamon fan.

the 2.08 compulsion from damon, it never came across as romantic to me. i think that damon wanted elena to know how he felt, now he knew. they had just resuced her. and he was at the bottom of the steps, she comes running down, and you think shes running into damons arms, but stefan steps in. i think the look on damond face says alot. but i dont think he needed to compel her, he should have let elena hear, and he should have took her reation, weater or not its what he wants to hear. he was scared of elenas reactions, thats why he compelled her.

'kay yeah deathanilty plot holes with the flashback, i,ve mentioned that before that it was only when stefan went to school that animal attacks happened, but the night of the flashback what was damon doin?oh yes waiting in the road to get a late night suppa..

the flashback doesnt make sense, or any relavance to how elena s feeling may change towards damon. and i cant wait to hear what damons reasing for it was. i guess we'll have to wait for the other flashbacks. althought if stefan was watching her, how did he not see damon??

to be fair i think during the 1st part damon used the fact of stefan abbsence, knowlage of what he was doing, to scare upset elna, and push them closer.

i think at begining of s4 d/e/s arnt going to be that close. she'll be on tender hooks about her rejection mad at him for being mad at stefan, stefan mad at himself n elena foe making him save matt n taking her human life, damon mad at stefan for not saving elena and still getting elena, mad at elena for m aking him waek and caring. i dont know and the wait just got longer lol!

i think that the triangle is not so much of one, it has this annoying littl eitch that wont go away.lol.

if these flashback had happned, perhaps he hadnt complled her, the tiangle could have started out on a more even playing fieild, but instead writers built s/e to be this epic love.  but i too feel there trying to give into the fans.

i love defan, but i want to see damon do somrthing so great for stefan, give elena more of a reason as to why he could even be in the equation. i loved elenas quote to damon"it wont be because he loves me, that brings him back, it will be because he lovesyou2

this is beutifully said, n shows how weel elena knows stefan, that even after all these yeras stefan wants to do right by damon.

but damon didnt seem to feel the impact of her words, insteda he still tries to put himself firmly in stefans place in elenas life.

i love damon in the book, he's very sure of who n what he is. we know why he loves elena n what he wants, we knoe what elena likes about him. but in the books it always made very clear she loves them both, but can not live without stefan. althought the triangle is more equal, and i still ship s/e in the books, its more believable why people ship d/e in the books. as a  character in the show, i dont like how they,ve made is character in season 3, making him look weak almost. n alwyas 2nd to stefan. but thats only with woman. the writers need to give him a stoeyline more outside elena.

also the buffy thing, am watching it now. i think thought there wasnt a triangle, it was her n angle, then angle decided shes better without him, she only gets with spike cos he has this chip thing, making him different. she spends the last episode with spike, but when she says she loves him, he says thats sweet, but we both know its not true.

althought thinking about angle n spike does anyone else think stefan is like angle?living with a soul? n spike like damon, both like being a vampire n being bad, just good for a girl? i havent watched all seasons yet so i havent seen spike with the chip.

Posted at

hi girls how you doin?so much you've talked about, its finlly summer her, so being catching sum rays, thats why i havent being on, plus laptop playing up n wont let me post aways.

Posted at

how said about could understand d/e more if it had being built up earlier?

i think since seeing that flashback if perhaps this had really happened at the begining and he didnt compel her, then when they met for what stefan beleived was the 1st time it could have gone differently. started on a more evn playing field. i agree thoght that its a story about s/e love and the journey their on. to over come obsicals. figure out who they are. get over the past. i think so more because of the piolt when stefan says this is my story. why would he tell it if there wasnt  a happy ending?lol

Posted at

@heather yeah damon is like the 3rd wheel, making everyone miserable n confused, just cos he wants something, the only other character to ship them was rose, and that was kinda half hearted he maybe best of worst thing. that like saying it may or may not rain today. pointless cos it wont change what s/e are, no matter what journey elena has to take to figure it out. rose liked damon, she dint knoe stefan, rose was only looking at it from one side. and as if she spouted all this to jeremy, whose dies twice thanks to damon!!

yeah damon needs some kind of different role, am not saying go back to cocky arse damon s1. but right now he just gets used to do something so no one will kill elena.

he so needs another woman, but no on how is ther now. i do like the idea of bamon, but not yet its too soon after the abby incedent. plus looks like bonnie may be derailing some time soon, perhaps damon could be the one to help her?

Posted at