Stelena Appreciation Thread

mornin girls great post and good points so much talked about.@kay i think damon had the playful sweet side. perhaps not innocent seen as thoght he was so ready to go after his brothers girl. i think thet were both naive when it came to katherine. its hard to say how he got so bitter, i mean for 145 years he thought kat was in the tomb and be so greatful to him for coming for her, when really he had to learn that everything he had gone through was a lie. i think he loved stefan has a human he manged to override all the feeling of naglete, and second bestfeeling  to stefan. but i truly believd he loved kat cos untill her him and stefan were inseperable. once turning he remebers her compeling him to be ok for the 3 of them together. but to learn that stfan didnt want this life he had to be compeled in to it,damon was ready to walk away from his life for her, where as stefan didnt get a choice. when there deciding in the quarry t die, he says it was all to be with her. damon wanting to be turned is another way of showing his implusivness. i remember thta sceane where damon chases her but before that stefan says is brother likes to play rough, and she says somehow i think you play rougher. she had them pegged!!

i wonder how damon was the 1st 50 years cos he was quite uptight and moody when they met later, untill sage got him, another example of how easly he is lead by the oppisite sex. damon only wanted to change to be with kat, he didnt realise what the life of a vampire entitled. he's properly bitter cos he knows now she wanted stefan too. and it probably played on his mind for along time. also when he left stefan he was lost in the blood not quite the ripper.but stefan had lexi how had taught him and stayed with him. just something else for damon, stefan in this life had found someone so he wasnt alone, was happier and close to his hummanity, where as damon was just exsisting till the time would come for him to get kat.

i think sometimes daom does show a sweet playful side, its just tinged in sarcasm.

i aslo truly beleive that part of the attraction of elena is she looks like kat and has 'spunk'lol

i love the flashbacks they do ofyounger salvatores.

@lisa, i read untill midnight which is where i think l.g smith stopped writing, i dont why i dint carry on, maybe cos she wasnt writing them,. i really like all the characters in the book, and matt, i wish matt had more time in the show. and i loved him n caroline together.

@heather, good comparisment between kol and damon, they are alike in alot of way, perhaps they should hook up?

Posted at

from tumblr

Want to know how I know Stelena will be endgame?

History repeats itself. That’s been the theme of the series from the beginning.

In 1864, Katherine (Elena) had a love affair with both Damon and Stefan. She went back and forth back and forth just like Elena did, stringing them both along, caring for them both, loving them both.

Damon was crazy about her. He was desperate to do anything for her love, to win her. You can see it in all the flashbacks. He’s the same with Elena.

But guess what? Katherine chose Stefan in the end. 

And so will Elena.

Posted at

@amie, what episode is that ist pic of s/e from? yeah all she has to do is put her hair abck into a side parting.some sliver hoops and abit of gloss. from the 1st season where hair has nice carmal and red tones to it. now its just a flat colour. althought her image has being getting duller slowly throught the season. and i think once turned there'll be small changes, bit more cleavage and pouting lips lol.yeah hopefuuly toward the end of the season there will be someone else for damon i dont think merdith, they may have a drunken fling, but i think she fell hard for ric. i'll admit am a bamon fan from the books, but there realtionship in the show is different all thought i do love thier banter, and hope she gets over the abby thing. i think shes mad cos she knows that she would have choose to save elans life, but she probably would have sacrificed herself. but this would have being a bigger loss, and too repeated in the show. i also like damon with rebecca, i think out of all his pairing i like them together the most, they both just want to be CONSUMED. i like him with kat, but i think thats come n gone she had her chance. but really i think he needs someone new, n not human.

is amie lisa?have you read all the books?i think am going to order the ones i havent read yet. they really have changed alot that happened in the books compared to the show. i love the idea of them being over 400 and summat years  old.

i watched some of season 1 today. and in one episode damon says "you can keep me out of her head, but maybe thats not my taget" it was after stefan gave her the necklace, after damon had tried to compel her. am re watchin them again trying to work out what they can do to inerven these flashbacks.

i also feel pretty certain about a s/e endgame (even if it if season 6 and theres being d/e action) after everything, her finding out what he is, deciding she wants to be with him. the people thats died. the people out to get elena. finding out that ahes adopted, her mother's a bitch(ish i quite liked isobel) sacrifices, crazy ex's. damon. stefan leaving. stefan turning into a rippah!losing ric. i just feel that throughout it all, it was always each other that held one another firmly on the ground. damon could never understand elena, could never sooth her, and she would never feel like she could beholden her problems on him. with stefan there is no if's or buts. d/e fans say that damon challanges her, makes her rethink. nope just makes her doubts herself or angers her and this is when things go wrong. with stefan she can just be herself.

urh i just cant get the image od d/e making out in the pallor, whilst stefan sits in the attics, writting in his journel!!

Posted at

k then last episode season 3

Posted at

lol i just remebered that someone was commenting about how elena looks from season 1 to season 3. i thought that ages ago but didnt want to sound bitchy or snide so i put some pics for contrast, all i can say it the last few years have took thier toll lol

Posted at

afternoon ladies,@heather. i said before that stefan is more scarier then damon lol. its his cold even toned penatrating stare thst gets it through, remember when threating john, n logan fell?he gets his point through and they listen, wheres as with damon ots said in a fit of rage n if he doesnt snap your neck there, you can pretty much rest assured your home free, all talk n no action lol!!

whwn stefan is on people blood he'd out damon in everyway.stefans mind is sharper, and he is physically stronger. i think that they cant put stefan just back on aniaml blood, he's come past that, also this way he wont be controlled by the blood, makeing stefan no longer weak in any way, this includes elena. which i have said before the onlt thing that can come betwwen them now is stefan, cos she already choose him. am dreading thses flash baacks. or even a d/e sceririo. am giving them 5 epiosdes top before elena goes back to stefan!!

plec stated about damons journey, and in way it is. daoman wants what stefan has thought he wont admit it.

damons father didnt really care that much about him, or couldnt put up with him. whereas stefan tried to be the peace btween them. he listened to his father, wanting to please him, just like he always does.

damons, cockniess carefree laid back, implustive, i'll do what i want attitude was there before he became a vampire.but he still had a good, playfull side.

then kat comes and wants stefan, but damon too. daman beleives he's in for a chance and does anything to be with her including, wanting to change and taking lessons. stefan doesnt he cpmpelled. damon isnt. this was only the start of damon begining to resent stefan, cos stefan didnt want that, but kat wanted him.

stefan believed that damon hated him because he forced him to feed, where damon tells him, its cos kat changed them both. cos really i think damon thought he had got kat.only to find out she wasnt letting stefan go either.

damons attracted to elena, because 1 she's lookalike of kat, but because she wants stefan. he wants to be someone else for her, but he did with kat, and i still think he will always want kat.

damon feels that he's always paled in contrast to stefan, but the truth is, stefan is more affectionate, more in touch with how his actions affected the people around him. stefan clings to his humanity cos he didnt want to be turned, he didnt mean to finish the transtion, it was an accident, (which in the show its always made clear how that 1st smell of blood takes over)

damon thanks stefan for turning him, because damon is more suited to this life, but stefan and elena arnt.

damon needs someone who can take him, who can match him, who enjoys this life, but he needs to find a balance and the something that stops him being a complete ars like season 1. once he finds this then he can see that he made all his problems stefan fault. when really he shouldnt have being trying to blame stefan for how others where, that stefan wil alwys be the constant thing in his life.

even stefan once stated he thought he could kill, but when it comes to it, he just cant.

Posted at

mornin girls. so cos theres two team stelena's i get confused with who is amie and kay? is kay who has the picture of stelena on the float?

anyway i think it was amie who posted the last post about stefans being complex? he so is just a layerd intresting character.

to be honest when it comes down to it, i think he could be more ruthless, cunning decieveing a better bod boy than damon, i think he can be more dangorous too. so reallt the qualites that damon has so does stefan he just has a lot more others too, that why elena wants him.

@heather, yeah the whole phone call was slightly difficult to watch, but i felt awful for damon being there alone, but even when elna was going back he couldnt drop it, had to push if it was just me and stefan? she just bloody told him she's going back to stefan caroline tyler, it wouldnt make a differance if it was just happening to damon and stefan, she still would have gone to stefan, so why did damon need to ask. he wanted elena to feel quilty, but why would he have thought she would pick him, he was playing for a girl who was never his. who wants him but not enough. and as a brother shouldnt he be happy that his little brother would have some comfort before he dies?

you see jp said about how strong the brothers bond was. in 3.16 i thought the

y were so good and were forward, but then after damons little speeech nothinn seemes to happen, it was elena who helped stefan. then the daom gets it on with elena, knowing how  stefan was trying so hard to fight his way back for her, then spenidnd the last few episodes being jelous, saving elena and trying to win out against stefan.

so then jp says that with elenas transtion they'll fall out more, so really there bond is not unshackable.

thats the thing with damon, stefan wants elena AND DAMON to be happy, if he thinks that each other are the what amkes them happy, then he'll stap aside. but damon wont, because he still beleives that he desevers, needs elena. that their still playing for her affections.

this just shows, that for damon, its about winning he needs to win her love.he needs to feel that for once he won against stefan. but damon knows that even though alot of his emional problems stem from stefan in some way, he knows that he'll always have stefan. thats why in moments he is the hero.(like 3.15 he turned abby so stefan didnt have to feel the quilt and the hate)

even before being turned damon was cocky, and implustive. he left the army cos he wanted to stay with stefan and katherine, even thought before he had come back from the army s/k had a think going on. he competed for kats affections back then, even thought when he came back he should have seen his brother happy and left them alone. althought am sure kat would have persued him, he's not all to blame. but elena isnt kat.

with everything that damon is i just dont know how there going to bring a d/e into the pic.

lol it would be like that scene where s/e are in bed with damon on the edge saying("if i see something i havent seen before i'll throw a dollaer at it")

but instead its stefan sat at the end saying that, but its funnier cos steafn has seen it!!

Posted at

mornin girls. so cos theres two team stelena's i get confused with who is amie and kay? is kay who has the picture of stelena on the float?

anyway i think it was amie who posted the last post about stefans being complex? he so is just a layerd intresting character.

to be honest when it comes down to it, i think he could be more ruthless, cunning decieveing a better bod boy than damon, i think he can be more dangorous too. so reallt the qualites that damon has so does stefan he just has a lot more others too, that why elena wants him.

@heather, yeah the whole phone call was slightly difficult to watch, but i felt awful for damon being there alone, but even when elna was going back he couldnt drop it, had to push if it was just me and stefan? she just bloody told him she's going back to stefan caroline tyler, it wouldnt make a differance if it was just happening to damon and stefan, she still would have gone to stefan, so why did damon need to ask. he wanted elena to feel quilty, but why would he have thought she would pick him, he was playing for a girl who was never his. who wants him but not enough. and as a brother shouldnt he be happy that his little brother would have some comfort before he dies?

you see jp said about how strong the brothers bond was. in 3.16 i thought they were so good and were forward, but then after damons little speeech nothinn seemes to happen, it was elena who helped stefan. then the daom gets it on with elena, knowing how  stefan was trying so hard to fight his way back for her, then spenidnd the last few episodes being jelous, saving elena and trying to win out against stefan.

so then jp says that with elenas transtion they'll fall out more, so really there bond is not unshackable.

thats the thing with damon, stefan wants elena AND DAMON to be happy, if he thinks that each other are the what amkes them happy, then he'll stap aside. but damon wont, because he still beleives that he desevers, needs elena. that their still playing for her affections.

this just shows, that for damon, its about winning he needs to win her love.he needs to feel that for once he won against stefan. but damon knows that even though alot of his emional problems stem from stefan in some way, he knows that he'll always have stefan. thats why in moments he is the hero.(like 3.15 he turned abby so stefan didnt have to feel the quilt and the hate)

even before being turned damon was cocky, and implustive. he left the army cos he wanted to stay with stefan and katherine, even thought before he had come back from the army s/k had a think going on. he competed for kats affections back then, even thought when he came back he should have seen his brother happy and left them alone. althought am sure kat would have persued him, he's not all to blame. but elena isnt kat.

with everything that damon is i just dont know how there going to bring a d/e into the pic.

lol it would be like that scene where s/e are in bed with damon on the edge saying("if i see something i havent seen before i'll throw a dollaer at it")

but instead its stefan sat at the end saying that, but its funnier cos steafn has seen it!!

Posted at

great question about jenna n stefan, i dont think stefan would have let her make the choice, but if she had to i think she would have chose jenna to live, not becos one means more than the other, simply jenna didnt deserve it. she tried for so long to protect her from it, she wanted jenna there for  jeremy.

i dont think damon would have left even without her turnin, this just gives him excuss not to.

i feel that damon needs to be around stefan and elena,that without knowing it he wants what they are. he loved katherine, i really think he did, elena is her double, he see's the way she loves stefan and he thinks that he needs this too. the thing is he would burn out with elena just as fast she would him.

elena choose who she could not live without, she didnt want to lose either, but when it came down to it stefan is who she will constently turn to.

i think it was the kiss in 3.22 when stefan says in case theres no later, that elena leant more in stefans favour, then when she thought he was going to die, she knew she had to say goodbye to him.

the only thing i would have liked to change in the last episode (apart from that crappy flashback)

when 1 brother came back, i wish it had being damon, becuase then he could have being there shouting his mouth off, elena could have seen the parts she doesnt like about him. then when they find out they think there dying, she could have gone on forword (cos i like the idea of goin forward to her future stefan)

to say goodbye to stefan and tell him sshe chooses him. because it was quite sad damon being in the wearhouse alone and maybe dying.

he could have being dying with caroline and tyler.

Posted at

k i know thatw as so long, my arguments are purple areas, i was goin to reply like this back to the person who wrote it, but i susppect she could b an angry delena shipper, and i didnt want no hate. let me know what you think

Posted at