Stelena Appreciation Thread

@kay where did you read them spoilers for s4 from jp?

@emily, am trying to write another chapter on my fanfic, just abit of writers block.

@klaus have you wrote a fanfiction. i've only done one, n i only did it cos i was sick of all the d/e fanfics, decided ther wasnt enough stelena on there.

so do we think damon is going to be a problem in part of triangle way. or the way of helping elena and how she choose to survive as a vampire?

i hope this april isnt a love intrest for damon, bit young plus i like the link to jeremy. but like i said before elena was 16 on d/e's 1st meetin it would seem now, so?

i think that merdith n damon  may have a drunken fling, but nothing serious. i hope there's lots of flashbacks of the brothers, with damon stalking stefan lol!!

Posted at

PETER GET BACK ON HERE!LOL!!

@kay. still not getting replys to my d/e question, saw that post from dinu, i wa just like i think she thinks your friends lol. seriously though the lenght of time it took to write about her exams, she could have said why she likes d/e.

@heather, it is creepy if damon went after a 16 year old. but in damons flashback elena is 16 at this time so???it wouldnt suprise me lol.

@lord of winter, i am a bamon fan, but i think it would take someone new, to completely turn damons head.

@emily i love damons/bonnies chemistry. she doesnt wear that pained strained look that elena does around him.

so has for what will become of the orignals? well am still not sure about klaus in tylers body. but the gang cant kill klaus cos it will end them. i like klaus more the villian. rebecca, well  i read something about her going to school. so i can see matt hating her at 1st but something draws them closer go team blond!! i'd like to see if kol knows damon from that statment in 3.14.

i put something on fb earlier, but it didnt post. i think that d/e have to have some kind of moment in s4, so hopefully the triangle can end by the season end. but i dont want it that d/e sharing secreat kisses, whilst she's supposably with stefan. i mean as much as i didnt like them kissing in s3, she wasnt realli with stefan. but to do it whilst with stefan would be so wrong, 1. cos it would ruin d/s. 2. it wouldnt be true to elenas character, and the am not katherine theme. 3 like history repeting.

i mean i know they  did it in the book. 

also in s4 i dont want bonnie using her magic to fix everything. especially turning elena back.

*spoiler for book* stefan gets a flower from a good kitsun, that would turn him back human. perhaps somthing like that. n elena sacricing herself and the spirts deciding she's a good soul. thats sacrificed herself a few times, so bring her back human. n then ther both human and we have stelena for a good 80 years lol. k very far fetched theory lol.

Posted at

hi guys. so that post i put on fb, havent realy had many replys to. just delena forever. am just trying to figure out what the turning point for both damon n elena was. hate though when there like she'll realse how much she loves when she turns. er hello she never said ILU!!! am really confused abut the argument for vampire elena wanting damon more, becasue from the begigning we've had it drilled into us human emiotions/feelings are heightened when turned. so yes she was confused before about damon, and i think stefan is going to be the one to back off. but am 100%invested that stelena are endgame. did you see that youtube vidoe. when it said their love over comes obsticals, 'damon'lol!!

whats this a bout april? a spoiler. am in uk so sometimes it wont let me pass onto certain websites. i'd love for jer to get a proper love intrest. wasnt certain on bonnie n jer. but if shes from the petrova line could she be realted to jer in some way. or was that just his uncle was with a patrova decendent.emily am a bamon fan too, so am kinda hoping bonnie does the dark magic thing, that  gives her charater a little more edge, n damon helps her. that way she can get over the abby inccident. you know just swep it under the rug everyone else does, with what damon does.

aww i miss peter. is he keeping up with our talk?just read his tribute, its great. i wish others would read it before bashing elena. they coould perhaps understand her actions abit more.(lol except making eyes at damon)

Posted at

@kay is he thinking of coming back on? whats the link or can i just get straight on to it?as he posted any more on his fanfic?

also i put on fb a qustion to d/e fans asking why they ship d/e what they see,n not the usal crap of challanging n passion. so far i have 1 reply n all it was wa ' she should have choose damon instead'. all i wanted was a little insight on what ppl see in d/e, but with replys like that its just easy to say stelena is endgame no doubt lol!!!

Posted at

www.youtube.com/watch?V=fqfrgmsqtl

Posted at

it would have being intresting though, if they had have stuck to thier pact. i mean i think if elena had chosen damon, stefan would have left for certain, cos even though he wants elena to be happy, no sane person would want to stick around to watch the love of your life love your brother. but i dont know if damon would. i mean take out elena turning cos now he has a reason to stay, but if she hadnt what would he have done, cos i think even though damon thinks stefan deserves her and some times steps aside for stefan, his presance is always there, so it would always confuse elena. he's still be trying in a way.

also to that delena video, well again its another dlena fanm seeing more than whats there. yeah looks good but they've just took  scenes and dialouges picking out words and looks but not from the context that they where in in the show. i wonder if theres any stelena ones.

Posted at

Delena

I use to be a Stelena shipper in the beginning of the series then I started seeing the chemistry Damon and Elena possess so I changed to Delena. I think that I went back to Stelena because I felt bad for Stefan. The reasons why he left was for Damon and then he develops feelings for his girlfriend and vice-versa. But, I’ve done some research on Damon and Elena scenes and they are so captivating and real. The love for each other is unpredictable and that’s why I’m sort of middle ground but this video makes me want to ship them even more. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsQv4fy3jQ&feature=relmfu

Posted at

something i just chukkled at.

Posted at

yeah i just think that the idea of d/e has always being implanted. its always other people saying she feels for damon. elena herslf is always very vaugue becasue to be fair am not sure she understands why she feels this need to be close to him. but she's compleatly aware that what ever she is feeling for damon what she feelsfor stefan just outranks it all. katherines statment of its ok to love them both, is a sad thing because one will not be loved as much as the other in this case damon.its impossiable to love two people to the same degree. thats why i find kats love for stefan weird. cos elena knows she loves stefan, so  doesnt even want to consider the feelings she has for damon whereas kat acted on hers. i also think its good that they had the matt comparisment. its like here was someone who was apart of her life, but she didnt want what he wanted, but was scared of telling him, hurting him n loosing him. sound familer?lol. she awalys wanted matt in her life, but not in the way he wanted to be, n they had to learn to get use to their new reltionship. like with damon she wants him in her life just not in that way. the thing is from now, she'll have to think about past compultions and what they mean how does meeting damon 1st change anything? the answer it doesnt  really its just ther to confuse elena.

i would like to see elena confronting damon n both of them being like so what does it prove/mean. i would also like to know what elena was thinking during that meeting.

Posted at

tried to put i icon up, dont think it has thought

Posted at
x Close Ad