You do not fuck with them.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

WW, I don't see Blair marrying Dan ever. They just don't click. I watched the sneak peek for the next ep (breakfast) and I find Blair to be very condescending (not loving at all) towards Dan. And the deodorant remark, wtf? They are looking like a boring married couple going steadily towards a divorce. 

Your dream idea seems extremely good though. But I don't think the GG writers have enough imagination to pull off something like that. They will probably go for drama and destruction and we will be left with an "everyone's single" finale. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

WW - maybe if someone makes a movie after the whole series finishes. I don't think will have a dream sequence with them as married in this season or the next one. Although I'm sure it would be really entertaining. 

Posted at

Chuck Bass discussion

BUMP! Some old Chuck!

Posted at

NJBC video!! 

http://youtu.be/DKPVpct5Yww

Posted at

I'm not here to argue. IMO the NJBC is real and it doesn't mean an exclusive club, but the more of the life-lasting friendship between Blair, Serena, Chuck and Nate. I would love to see flashback with them as little kids, how they met etc. I'm really happy that we will have scenes with them in 5x21!! 

Some more NJBC love! 

Posted at

Posted at

Dan was not involved in the Juliet takedown that episode. He came to the ballet thing for Serena, still pining for her and left after seeing her kissing Colin. The whole Blair and Dan going to Conneticut to find out what Juliet wants from Serena is a whole different thing. 

Posted at

Hey. I rewatched some eps from season 4 and I wanna share a classic NJBC moment with u guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lZcEJJseHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUERfWo8a_U

Chuck is hilarious in the first vid :)

The argument that Dan is part of the NJBC is just ridiculous. Dan wasn't and will never be part of it. He's just an outsider. 

Posted at

A mature discussion please: does anyone else...

One thing I dislike about Blair and Dan relationship is the fact that Blair is still married. Yeah, I know a lot of people say it does not count cuz it's not a "real" marriage. But still she is married legally and she is bound to a prenup. And Blair's actions are hurtful toward her family and have the potential to bankrupt her mother. It may be plausible she doesn't care about Serena, about Chuck, but it's not plausible she doesn't care about her mother and her mother's work.

My guess is that the writers probably thought to integrate a Dair relationship somewhere at the beginning of the 5th season, but they couldn't back out from the pregnancy&marriage SL and still they wanted to throw in some Chair interaction for the Chair shippers and Serena realising she actually loves Dan for Derena fans. And now they are making a very rushed Dair so Dair shippers are happy. There are too many things happening, too fast and because of that the whole show became such a big mess. The writers should chose some SL and stick by them, not just throw a bunch of random stuff at us, came with explanations on twitter and expect us to make sense of it. 

Posted at
x Close Ad