Dare to Dair?

Selumgirl : you are so right!!!!

Posted at

jenny coming home (Spoilers)

I think Blair will forgive Jenny!!!!! I mean come on it wasn't just Jenny it was Jenny and Chuck and she forgave Chuck so she will forgive Jenny. Jenny and Blair used to be friends and Jenny looked up to Blair. They will eventually reconcile don't worry about it. Plus ONE DAY I COULD SEE THAT SCENE 

Blair : Thank you Jenny for sleeping with Chuck, it made me realised how much of a horrible person he is

Jenny : you're welcome, and by the way I was wondering why you were with him for such a long time since he is soooo bad at it. 

Blair : I know right? by the way, I chose you as one of the bridesmaid for my wedding with Dan

Jenny : oh Blair thank you (cry a little) it is such an honnor! 

Blair : I love you sister in law

Jenny : I love you too (hug)

Posted at

Dair Marriage and the baby!

I don't know....As much as Jenny did hate Blair and has every reason too for what she did to her, Blair was like her mentor for a very long time...Jenny used to look up to her. So I guess at first she will flip out when Blair and Dan will get together, but then she will definetely be a great sister in law

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

AAARGGGHHHHH so much great transcript from the movie. It does sound like Blair and Dan

Posted at

BLAIRS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!

Argh it doesn't work so just go check out what she looked like in 2003

Posted at

BLAIRS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!

Posted at

BLAIRS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!

Meg wow finally someone is teaching us something. Thank you very much. I didn't notice her eyebrows but when I was little my mommy always said not to take off too much of your eyebrows because 

1-One day you won't have any and you'll be obligated to draw some on your face. 

2-If fuller eyebrows become popular again you won't be able to have as many.

So I take off just the necessary. Plus fuller eyebrows are sexy, look at Megan Fox before and after 

Posted at

Dair Marriage and the baby!

I want Jenny back I miss her. 

Posted at

CHAIR MY LTTLE PRINCESS I MISS YOU

I get your affection for chairs. I mean they are very useful, you can sit on them and they make you take a break for standing up. But does it have anything to do with the show?

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Blair is in control now. 

IVy: AAHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN : when Harry met Sally FTW

Posted at