Dair Marriage and the baby!

first : Jenny's reaction is probably going to be amazing

second : we don't know yet about Dair's hottnest in or out of bed we didn,t even get to see one kiss.

Posted at

Everyone has slept with each other except..

ahah Ari lol

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Lets have sexy Dair time argh

Posted at

Where will Dair go for the summer?

Wow.... do you guys know how much money a brooklyn loft like Dan's father cost???? + Lily is one of the richest person on the show, and she has been all about family, and even if her and Rufus would break up, she would still care for Dan and Jenny. Dan is rich, haven't you heard about Jenny last year : Blair herself said that she is now one of the richest kid in Manhattan.

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

urgh ..... how many times do I have to say this : Dan became one of the richest kid in Manhattan the day his dad married Lily Van Der Woodsen. 

Posted at

Possible spoiler *not confirmed* (Spoilers)

Car crash probably

Posted at

Possible spoiler *not confirmed* (Spoilers)

I heard Callie is going to loose the baby. In the sneak preview where she sings 'chasing cars' she is the patient that comes to the hospital and it's her 'spirit' that sings the song(out of body experience, she doesn't die, but the baby doesn't make it). This spoiler hasn't been confirmed yet but it does make sense if you see Mark at the beginning of the promo being like : what the hell happened and then Bailey taking the hand of the patient and the patient under the blanket is pretty big like a pregnant woman.

Posted at

FRIDAY APPRECIATION LIFE

I've learned all of this in a song, I just can't remember the name of that song...

Posted at

Where will Dair go for the summer?

Lola I like your theory about the exotic island. 

Posted at

Dair Marriage and the baby!

What makes you think Blair and Dan wont be all over each other next season. You will get sick watching them and we will be like : HURRAYYY for Dair!

Posted at
x Close Ad