Spoiler Chat w/ Kristin (Spoilers)

Dan and Blair will go away together in the summer. Haven't you heard the spoilers? It has been confirmed.

Posted at

Where will Dair go for the summer?

They are going to get away in a two seaters car...on friday. This way no more dilemna will remain. (sorry still hooked on friday)

Posted at

FRIDAY APPRECIATION LIFE

Oh I can't get over that song! Which seat should I take???? OMFG this is a real dilemna !!! Even more of a difficult choice than Dan or Chuck

Posted at

Yeah let's dream about something better for young adults who aren't even graduate students yet. A nice getaway for the summer : WAY more realistic !!!!!

Posted at

FRIDAY APPRECIATION LIFE

WE WE WE SO EXCITED!

Posted at

Hey guys, 

since we now know that Blair and Dan will get together and decide to get away for the summer, I was wondering, where should they go? and why in that particular area?(it could be anywhere since they are rich, just maybe not the moon...no definetly not the moon). I suggest London, England. Because it has been the setting for many works of literature. 

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Degobunny, I've realised that a lot of people are saying Dan and Blair should get away for the summer! I'm going to start a thread about that. 

Posted at

4x18 pic (Spoilers)

Prisilla , I see posts of you in other threads that tells us you're totally ok with Dan and Blair and now you seem totally upset but when Ari says something you are like : relax. wooo you relax

Posted at

Sunday Goodies: This Little VDW (Spoilers)

This goes well with my theory that goes with the spoiler : it won't end how you think it will end, meaning Blair will move on with the prince and then Dan will do something incredible for her that will chock her (I don't know, plane tickets to elope somewhere) and in the last few seconds of the last episode of the season, Blair SUDDENLY decides to leave for the airport to see Dan and VOILA!

Posted at
x Close Ad