Spoiler Chat w/ Kristin (Spoilers)

if they break up : it is only postponing something. Sudden breakup? How about Blair leaves SUDDENLY prince Louis (big chocker, he is a prince) to SUDDENLY leave NYC to be with Dan for the summer in a remote place in the world. 

Posted at

If Chair is endgame..

*re-read it I mean

Posted at

If Chair is endgame..

Wow, gone with the wind. Jeez....Ok re-watch it one more time girl because it is a very sad story. It is not one of those happy chick flicks that ends well like you have been dreaming for Chuck and Blair.It is not something that you wish to ressemble(neither of the character, IMPOV)

Posted at

Dair Marriage and the baby!

Hey don't mess with my spoiler picture. It is only as believable as the one they posted in a chair thread where we can barely see Blair's face (the one with the flower in her hair, yeah I was coming back with that)

Posted at

Dan and Serena need to come back

I agree with that statement : GTFRDEHY (jen)

Posted at

Dair Marriage and the baby!

Here are promo pictures! By the beach...SO CUTE!!!!

Posted at

If Chair is endgame..

Stella lolll you need to stop taking this personnally lol. Maybe we should start you an appreciation thread, would it make you feel better? lol

Posted at

Priscilla appreciation thread

Can somebody start a thread about ME. I mean I would like for all of you to quote me and say how brillant I am (lol).

Posted at

Mark/Lexie/Jackson *SPOILERS* (Spoilers)

YahhhhhoOOOO!

Posted at

Couple of thoughts to what might be coming...

No couple is going to kill any couple. I don't think Dair will kill Derena. In tv shows people do more horrible stuff (like sleeping with Jenny Humphrey the night Chuck propose to Blair) and it didn't kill any possibilities and not even Chair so....Dair is not going to kill any couples.

Posted at
x Close Ad