CHAIR Fashion

AHAHAHAHAH Ari oh man the chairs, the picture of the two ugly chairs matching each other lololololol. That was the best reply so far. I wish I become you someday . High five!

Posted at

Chair marriage and the baby

Plus, this is the last thing Blair needs right now. She is young, she didn't finish college and she still has to figure out what she is going to do with her life. Just the thought of bringing a baby at that time....No

Posted at

Ummm WTF?!?

A post isn't supposed to be that long. When you are trying to say too much at once and with caps it is not an invitation to read it. It does quite the contrary in fact. Plus I'm tired of all of the people not getting along with the storyline this season. A show is supposed to make you go on different direction every season. If they would just stick with one couple the story would be boring and the character would loose their charm.

Posted at

Sunday Goodies: This Little VDW (Spoilers)

I'M so excited DAIR!!!!!

Posted at

Why Chuck Bass should go die in a fire...

Posted at

Why Chuck Bass should go die in a fire...

I cannot believe you actually went there lol . Chuck is a major character, even if he doesn't belong with Blair, he sure does in the show lol. 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

Posted at

chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

Arabelle : you read my mind

Posted at

CHUCK BASS GAY? (Spoilers)

I knew it !

Posted at

4x18 pic (Spoilers)

I can't believe you guys are still writting about that fake wedding...LOL

Posted at

Chair marriage and the baby

If this is a spoiler, it needs to go in the spoiler section. Some people are going to be pretty pissed that not only did you post a spoiler in the general discussion but that the tittle of your post is the spoiler. I mean COME ON!

Posted at
x Close Ad