chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

MissBlitters I have to admit that, for my part, I was a fan of Jenny last year because she was making the show, now the show is about Dan and Blair, so I'm a fan of them as an item. Maybe next season I will have to change my nickname for Pedro and Garcia true love forever (I'm following the simple clear way of the show, which is Dan and Blair this season, Chair fans need to get over it). 

Posted at

If Chair is endgame..

Oh My Oh My can somebody please please post one of those amazing montage of a family portrait of Blair, Chuck and the baby, it is almost just like if it was true since you shippers have so much talent edditing them!!!!!

LOL 

It's not over till it's over (so no endgame for now!)

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

How can we stop the Chair fans from making stupid montage pictures of Blair and Chuck wedding and baby. They look like Kate Hudson in 'how to loose a guy in 10 days'.

Posted at

chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

They aren't getting married. It wouldn't fit with the context of this season which has been about them taking time appart because Blair didn't want to be in his shadows. Dair shine together, which make them way more awesome!

Posted at

Best Character

I think Jenny could've been amazing since last year was full of her and it was entertainning. I was eager to see her deal with the fact that she lost her virginity to Chuck Bass and I was ready for her to come back to town as soon as the first episode of the season .  :(

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

ChuckBlairJunkie : They will be...eventually. Plus Blair has always been hung up on Nate, not Chuck. In season one she talks about them planning their engagement since they were kids. So nobody is with who they are supposed to be in your opinion then.... Plus sometimes Chuck seems hung up on Blair, but let's face it, most of the time Chuck is hung up on every woman on the planet. So their is no true love here. Just a couple of lost souls hurting each other. 

Kim : thanks for not being intimidated by my comment. I have to admit that I too feel like I need a lot of words to explain what I am saying, or what I am trying to say. Thanks also for agreeing on the kiss part. 

Posted at

CHUCK BASS GAY? (Spoilers)

Maybe they will follow the books and have him be gay. I remember him saying in season 3 that it wasn't the first time he kissed a boy or something... I do believe Chuck will try anything.. It's Chuck Bass afterall

Posted at

jenny coming home (Spoilers)

Reu_b_k 

yeah I have to agree with you, now that I think about it, I really like her with bangs + she did look fierce with that haircut (and acted the part too I might say!)

Posted at

jenny coming home (Spoilers)

I hope Nate and Jenny will be together eventually. But what I hope the most is that Jenny comes back being pretty like in season 1! How much do you bet Nate wouldn't resist her with her original look. She needs to stop painting her face/having long dry unwashed hair

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

Dear Kim, 

I read your thread, but stopped at the second paragraph. I get that you are trying to make your point, but the longer the reply and/or thread is, the more chance there is of people not reading it or only partially reading it. 

MPOV : We honestly don't know if the kiss was great or not between Blair and Dan because we didn't see it. Also, what Blair said in the promo, it is probably taken out of context, promos are like that all the time. I think she is talking about Chuck, and the fact that his kiss changed her. I'm all for Blair and Dan, but I don't think they will suddenly be together next episode. I think they are going to be in denial until the end of the season, so there is no way that Blair will admit to anyone Dan's kiss changed her. 

Posted at