chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

Erica I agree, I'm tired of having all this hate on the forum. Why can't we just enjoy the ride while it last. Gossip girl is taking a turn and since christmas Blair and Chuck have barely interact with each other. Can we enjoy that? Can we enjoy the way the writers are going? 

Posted at

Dear grammar police,

Hi everybody, 

I agree that we should all use a perfect grammar. But instead of making fun of people who write words the wrong way we should help them.  Don't make fun of them, help them. Also, can we not use curse words..... I just saw that one person has  a f word in her/his name. Can we be at least polite, there are underage fans here afterall.

(feel free to correct me)

DanBlairTrueLove

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

Squeakylover I'm with you. Also the deeper bond between Blair and Chuck... I don't see it. I see him always pushing her in and out of his life (in the last episodes, right after going after Raina, suddenly he wants to talk to Blair). It's too much. Personnally, I would not even be able to look a guy in the eye if he had trade me for a hotel, or slept with an underage teenager and then ask me to marry him ON THE SAME NIGHT. After that the same guy declares war with me, ouch!. Don't forget the bad things(forgive but not forget, never), if your guy doesn't threat you right, don't stay with him. Period. 

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

Hey everyone, 

Some people say Chair will end up together this season... Penn even says : it's not going to end the way you think it is going to end (about Blair and Dan ) The way we think it will end? Let's be realistic here, how many times as the show been about more than just Blair and Chuck, ever???!!! I'm tired of this :( 

Posted at

chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

First of all, if you read the description of the picture  : x arriving to film a seen for a ball at riverside. B-a-l-l. So  Blair and Chuck are not getting engaged on these pictures. 

Second of all, some shippers of Blair and Chuck do put pressure on the writers and the people on these threads saying things like : I will never watch the show again or I'll stop watching the show for good have been said over and over again in Blair and Chuck shippers threads (especially last year, when Chuck and Jenny had sex). But then again you guys are still here, and will probably be even if Blair and Dan do date and do end up together. Right? ....Right?

Posted at

Will Adrianna kill herself?

I hope she doesn't die either. She was a very cool friend before (just rewatch the episode when she tells Naomi she is pregnant). Bring back the old Adrianna!

Posted at

lexie and mark or lexie and jackson (Relationships)

I don't get it I posted a comment here about Lexie being with only 3 men in her whole life which doesn't make her a Mark and also the fact that she wants someone who is going to be there for her and Mark CAN'T BE THAT PERSON because he will have to take care of a newborn and two mommies in a few weeks. I also said that Avery did take advantage ofof the fact that Mark gave him ways to talk to Lexie but he did not know he was going to fall for her in the process. These things happens. Where did that post go?

Posted at

How will Dair end and Blouis begin? (Spoilers)

Marikk, I get you. Guest characters are boring !!! (Raina, the other girl Chuck dated from frances (I don't even remember her name!!!), Vanessa (who is a guest character to me) and now Louis. Urgh please let them leave the show they bring nothing to it and use way too much time in the episodes.

Posted at

DAIR "18" Theory (Spoilers)

Lol It would be a total shock to see Dan and Blair together. So yeah for the season finale. Also, Blair broke up with Chuck to find herself, ...  she did find herself, and her true self loves Dan, sorryyyyy!!!!!

And about the psychology thing of you guys convincing yourself of Dan and Blair not being true, I invite you to comment on the post : march 7 set pics. As you can see, people are still pretty sure Chair are going to end up together... And even get married ... THIS SEASON

Posted at

MARCH 7th SET PICS- (Spoilers)

Lol a few pictures of them together and people are like  : they are going to get married???? Lol sorry not gonna happen this season

Posted at