How will Dair end and Blouis begin? (Spoilers)

All of this is a scheme to make us wait more for Dan and Blair. Since we've been waiting for so long for them they are just not going to make us see 5 episodes of them together and then the end of the season is going to just happen. 5 episodes is not much for a relationship to blossom and gossip girl has been know to end seasons with a bang! ( season 1 : chuck leaves Blair and she goes to Rome alone, season 2 : Chuck and Blair are finally together, season 3 : Chuck sleeps with Jenny and ruins his relationship with Blair). ....... Well this season it is going to surprise us all with Dan and Blair choosing each other and next season will be about the blossom of their relationship. 

The end.

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

I know what you mean, but that scene doesn't mean anything. Also, I think we will have to wait next season to see Blair and Dan's relationship really blossom. The few episodes left are probably going to be about more denials and finally Blair and Dan choosing each other at the last minute of the last episode of the season. So as I said before, the relationship we are all waiting for is only going to start next season. I hope it's going to be as cute as Serena and Dan when they started hanging out in season 1  and that Dan is going to be reaaaallllyyyy sweet with Blair, she deserves it (for a change....)

Posted at

DAIR "18" Theory (Spoilers)

You know what would be predictable : Chuck and Blair ending up together.Been there, done that, this thing has been going on for seasons now. Chuck and Blair hook up, Chuck and/or Blair get hurt, break up, get started with another relationship with an outside(or inside) character, break up again get back together...urgh

Posted at

DAIR "18" Theory (Spoilers)

It is not predictable. I'm still worried about the whole Prince thing even if I know Blair and Dan are going to end up together, though we might have to wait next season to see their relationship truly blossom. And as of Stella, maybe you were going trough that phase but a lot of the people thought their friendship was just a friendship...nothing more. 

Posted at

MARCH 7th SET PICS- (Spoilers)

LOL when I saw all your comments I thought : ho this picture is probably going to be of them looking into each other's eyes feeling in love blah blah...

But then I saw the picture, they are side by side, not even glancing in the other one's direction. This picture doesn't reveal anything at all...

Posted at

is the whole prince thing fake? (Spoilers)

I don't think Dair is not working as a couple. If you check the message board, a lot of threads are about them 

Posted at

Who thought it was weird to ask that?

My thread was about what happened in an episode. I just seem to not understand how someone can be immune to their ex-boyfriend(and possibly their future also) sleeping around. Blair is a character I'm still trying to figure out.

Posted at

lexie and mark or lexie and jackson (Relationships)

I still think Lexie and Jackson could be together at the end. I mean a lot of shows don't end up the way they were supposed to in the first place. I mean whoever said Lexie and Mark were forever could come back on their words. So I'm still roothing for Lexie not with Mark, the baby, Callie and Arizona (that's a big couple) lol. 

Posted at

jenny coming home (Spoilers)

Denny? You mean with Damien I hope :O 

Posted at

Dan and blair similar to ryan and taylor gg/oc?

Yeah I knew they would compare them to Pacey and Joey. Plus I don't think there are enough Dair threads already. MORE MORE MORE DAIR!

Posted at