Klaroline or Forwood?

i know they will make klaus cure elena but i  love watching a few mins of her suffering that's my idea of entertainment ever she since she got my hubby bubby killed

Vamp Elena had suffered more than human Elena tbh.....what with mind rape and actual rape and now no emotions thanks to Damon,as atleast as a human she was in control of her own mind now Damon fucking salvatore owns her of all people...thats in itself is the biggest tragedy if there ever was one lol

I think at this point in the show even BN's headcanon of everyone getting cured of vampirism and stelena getting married and having 2.5 children is possible lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

honestly i kind of want a kiss. but i like them fighting so so much. i'm torn. a kiss is in the midst of fighting would solve all problems though. i'd probably die, but it'd solve my dilemma

ME TOO.Ugh,All this sexual tension is ridic.and omfg the scene where they were fighting and he says you can't turn your back on me and she said i should've done that ages ago....i seriously genuinely fucking thought they were going to kiss and omg if they had,i probably would've exploded.i just rly rly NEED them to kiss,i  just can't take this teasing anymore lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

and I hope Tyler accidentally bites Elena hahahaI hope not.cos then they'll retcon Klaus even more and make him save her life for the second time.Do.Not.Want.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma I know,lol.Its also something that can't be whitwashed that easily and  this will also ruin Carolena friendship...so yeah,i know but still.Altho idk why we're talking about this.Like i said i'm 90%sure Tyler isn't dying.cos this is TVD.lol

I cant have that from you,

I'm dyslexic ffs lmao, left-handed children are not blessed are you people.

I'm confused.are you talking to me? :/

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

luv that gif though. Klaus in pain was awesome. he was just so childish about it. i wanted to hug him and tell him to shutup at the same time. even though i know it was some serious pain.

Lol,he was being like a petulant child lmao.and that gif where he is behind the sofa and caroline is just nonchalantly texting,that gets me every fucking time...

Klaus:i'm dying Caroline:*texting*You think thats important.?I have a fucking prom to plan*carries on with texting*.LMAO
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*89% sure

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Lol @Glenna this is nothing compared to what BN writes.His essays put me to sleep lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

poor bby. :((

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

After last epi im 99% sure Klaus won't kill Tyler.why?bc he wants to be friends with Caroline.Also his last line i'm not actively scouring the earth for him,am i?just cemented this belief....i'm pretty sure Tyler returns to town with his blessing,only for a night tho.and since Elena is going to wreck some havoc i'm thinking Elena might be with one to kill him(YAY,if that happens,srsly).I'm also 89& sure Tyler won't die.Why?Bc this is TVD lol.

Two like-minded individuals scratching an itch from time to time, that fight together and pine for their unrequited loves together.

Lol,this friends with benefits thing was my headcanon for KC for quite a while...

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Daroline=Statherine...Nothing anyone ever says will be able to convince me otherwise.

Posted at